The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Dana White complaining about Mazzagatti again tonight. Strikeforce got the benefit of the officials tonight. McCarthy and Rosenthal. I like Herb Dean too. Usually he's the NSAC #1 guy, so it's no surprise WEC has him tonight.

Also, Shane Carwin, my favourite heavyweight, a regular twitter follower, and probably the smartest guy in MMA is expanding his fanbase by adding a facebook page:

www.facebook.com/OfficialShaneCarwin

Edited by Hordichuk

Dana White complaining about Mazzagatti again tonight. Strikeforce got the benefit of the officials tonight. McCarthy and Rosenthal. I like Herb Dean too. Usually he's the NSAC #1 guy, so it's no surprise WEC has him tonight.

Srtikeforce uses the CSAC's seniority list. McCarthy lost his top spot position in the NSAC When he retired. He's the bottom of the list for NSAC now. For some reason he didn't lose his position in the CSAC.

Edited by Harbinger

About the Sportsnet Canadian Athlete of the Year. I think GSP is deserving of the award. But I really don't think that Syd should be too concerned with not winning it. It's not like there's a section concerning him only on the Sportsnet website as much as there would be for GSP. Totally great that he won again. But Syd just won the Cup. I mean. C'mon. Do you really need everything? I can't wait to see Syd come and make Vancouver his Home Stand. Louie between the pipes of course. Brodeur's starting to crack Rob. Keep up the winning. We're getting 'er done my boy! Woooo!