The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

Can't say I'm too sad about losing the latest member of the herd....but, he was definitely creating a balance for what needs to be done vs. what in your heart you'd do.

Oh, and I have to agree with the "get on a boat"...you could even anchor your yacht close-ish to shore to go in for suppies, if need be. Everyone knows zombies can't swim. ;-)

Spoiler if you haven't read the comic:

I like that Shane is dead, finally, but I was really hoping they would have Carl kill him like in the comic. But I guess maybe they decided that was too risque for TV?? I was also half expecting him to kill Randel because it mirrors something else that happens in the comic, but he didn't sooo...I guess bad-ass Carl may never materialize in the TV version. *edit* Well, I guess he does get to kill zombie-Shane.

awesome episode, i've been waiting for shane to die. clearly everyone is infected and will become a zombie when they die unless they die via a headshot, and the zombies biting people merely accelerate the process. it's strange how fast they turn into zombies now, as andrea's sister took a number of hours to turn, yet shane only took a couple min.

Archived