The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

To be perfectly honest.. (i'll probably get neg'd for this)

But i don't enjoy playing with my team. Half the players can't score to save their lives, and yet they keep on shooting. Other than AC and QQ, nobody knows how to play D well. (I can, but i prefer RW). Sure my stats aren't that great, but i think i deserve a shot at a team that has the ability to be in at least the 2nd division.

I am NOT calling out anyone on my team, they just need to learn how to play and how to defend the x crease. Oh, and half the time i'm playing, someone knocks the puck into our own net like once or twice. You know who you are.

So why do you think this? You do know stats / skill isn't the only thing about playing on a team.

Frankly, let's be honest.. you're highly egotistical (as I mentioned in the other thread) and that's a huge knack for anyone trying to join any team. Sure you may play well but if your attitude is sh*t, no one wants you.

You should be a leader on the team instead of complaining about who's crap and who you don't want to play with. If you don't like your team then simply quit and start a new team with the people you prefer to play with.

So why do you think this? You do know stats / skill isn't the only thing about playing on a team.

Frankly, let's be honest.. you're highly egotistical (as I mentioned in the other thread) and that's a huge knack for anyone trying to join any team. Sure you may play well but if your attitude is sh*t, no one wants you.

You should be a leader on the team instead of complaining about who's crap and who you don't want to play with. If you don't like your team then simply quit and start a new team with the people you prefer to play with.

Yup, everyone things stats/skill means everything. You have to be a team player also and be liked by your teammates. Drama is dumb, and I'd take a 2 way player over a scorer on my team most of the time

:towel: :towel: :towel:

Ox, put me in a team :(

EASHL Fantasy League now open.

(some of you participated last year - new rules in place to ensure equal playing time for everyone on a roster)

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/262539-ps3-nhl10-eashl-entry-draft-now-open/

post here if you have questions...

keep working hard guys

Vic, please do not hijack our thread. That is all.

Thx.Bai. :D

Well, stats aren't all i care about since i'm at a 0.7 PPG.

The reason i'm complaining is because people are playing D, when their main position is like LW/RW/C. It's costing us games, and half the time they knock the puck into our net.

It's been a tough week, and yeah i was sort of acting like a jerk. I'm improving though, just need to work on keeping my mouth shut. :frantic:

hay guyz there was a new tuner update that came out, so if the game feels different this is why:

The major thrust of the changes is to get more goal-scoring variation and loosen up goal scoring a bit. There will be more variety in CPU goalie positioning as well as a bunch of other tweaks to how they position, how fast they can move and accelerate, rebound control, screen effects, reaction speeds, and more.

For online the duration of the post-whistle time has been reduced, and a few gameplay exploits have been reduced.

For offline play once you have the update it will be applied automatically if you still have the Tuning Set option set to Latest (which is the default). Otherwise you can set it to Latest or V1.03. If don't like the changes or prefer to finish your current Dynasties/Be A Pro with a previous tuning version you can also change it (under Gameplay Settings/General). V1.02 is what you'd be using right now if you have the previous update and are set to Latest.

For online play everyone uses the latest tuning update.

There are quite a few changes involved in this update so we'll be watching closely to see how things play out and make any adjustments that are necessary.

More detailed notes on the changes should be posted on the NHL forums/blogs tomorrow. I'll make sure they end up here too.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/373856.page

Archived