The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY THREAD******

i am a beast

I have the Torch and on occasion I get an error when on the web, it says that there is not enough memory to access the internet - something like that.

Each time I have to turn off my connections and turn them back on and that works, but it's very very frustrating.

Any one else have this issue?

I think I've had that happen to me once, and after a battery pull it was fine.

I turned on my Bold 9780 this morning, and I seem to be missing an app. I have no idea which one it is (I think it's a default app because the ones I've downloaded are still in their folders); the only reason I know it's missing is that I like my icons in perfect rows and my power icon is no longer in the very bottom right hand corner. Anyone know what's going on?

• 3 weeks later...

So when will the Playbook OS 2.0 be released. I can't wait to update the OS so that I have the native email client, calendar and best of all, the android app player

Today! Downloading as I type this.

The update to BlackBerry Bridge was impressive as well. I love the remote control feature. I saw a post on Crackberry.com where someone used the new updated version of Bridge to allow their phone to be used as a keyboard to their PS3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

BB10London.jpeg

I'm not a fan of the look.

BlackBerry-10-Smartphone.jpg

It's pretty much the same phone as the leaked pictures. But for some reason I like the second image a lot more... Maybe it's the lighting?

But anyways,by all accounts of people who have seen the touchscreen and full keyboard phones, they are pretty sick phones.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived