The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Captain Bob

Yay Super Mario Land 2 is on VC now! Love that game :) I wonder what happened to the Game Gear games that were supposed to be out on VC in the summer? I wanted to play the Sonic games again. Even though I still have the originals in my closet...

I'm stoked that A Link to the Past/Four Swords is coming to the VC soon!

Just tagged Ichijou !!! But she's a bully, she eat me up in SSFIV

I tried playing Street Fighter IV not too long ago, and I was a bit surprised at how awful I was at it. 13-15 years ago I was pretty decent at Street Fighter II, but now I can't even beat the AI. Same goes for Mortal Kombat. Feels weird, sort of like forgetting how to ride a bike.

If anyone has Dead or Alive Dimensions, I'd be up for a challenge. That's a fighter I can still win at.

I tried playing Street Fighter IV not too long ago, and I was a bit surprised at how awful I was at it. 13-15 years ago I was pretty decent at Street Fighter II, but now I can't even beat the AI. Same goes for Mortal Kombat. Feels weird, sort of like forgetting how to ride a bike.

If anyone has Dead or Alive Dimensions, I'd be up for a challenge. That's a fighter I can still win at.

Yeah, when SNES came out me and my buddies would play that for hours and hours. We would go to safeway, buy two 12 packs of coke and play the game all night. We would take turns (there were usually 3 of us) and we would try and beat the game with every character. We could usually do it about 5 or 6 times a night, never did it with all of them.

While I do pretty well at the Streetpass battles in SFIV, I'm not that great at the actual game :X Love Street Fighter but I suck at doing combos. And I stink even more at Mortal Kombat, I played the demo of MK Arcade Kollection and had trouble beating the second fighters lol. I kept forgetting the moves because I haven't played it in so long and I'm used to the Street Fighter type inputs. But the main problem was the AI, it just copies whatever you do.

This probably sounds lame but I had a dream that I was playing Super Mario 3D land lol! Except I was playing as a spin attacking koopa. This may have something to do with the fact that I had been watching trailers for it.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a Mii named Stewart that I've tagged about 4 times now. He loses in the SSFIV Streetpass battles every time and his new personal greeting for me is "SSIV RAGE"!

Lol, that's awesome. I've got a few guys at BCIT that I've tagged a few times. Figured out who one of them was yesterday. I was in the library and some guy walked by holding his 3DS. I saw the light start to blink, checked mine, and it was blinking too. His Mii looked just like him. I would have said something if he were alone but he was with like 6 other guys so it would have been quite awkward.

There's a new Kid Icarus??? Hopefully they can get their facts right this time.

Are you really going to pretend this is the first time you've heard about this?

;);););):):):):):D:D:D:D:emot-parrot:

I hadn't heard about a new one. What's it about (other than a younger me, of course)?

I don't understand why anyone would drop 250$ for something like this? I mean sure it's a "Game Changer" but it's the first round of these handhelds so they're probably going to be buggy as hell

someone knows nothing about nintendo quality or the recent price drop...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived