The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

In Be a Gm Id like to see the ability to renegotiate contracts mid season, but have to option for the player to say he doesn't want to until the end of the season

For BAP I'd live for you to be able to turn down contracts and negotiate, file for arbitration or even sign an Rfa sheet

In Be a Gm Id like to see the ability to renegotiate contracts mid season, but have to option for the player to say he doesn't want to until the end of the season

For BAP I'd live for you to be able to turn down contracts and negotiate, file for arbitration or even sign an Rfa sheet

There is a Legends mode where you be one of the legends from the past and see how he pars up to the hockey game of today. Which....won't be any different....since you are the one controlling him and the game is all about stats anyways.

If this is the big announcement, then shame on you EA. When I was at the playtest and saw this it didn't seem like a big announcement at all...just some sort of little add on. It's not that hard for them to make a team of legends, I could have done that myself.

Archived