291 replies to this topic

#1 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

I've read many thread asking for ways to lose weight or gain weight. I haven't seen a thread with CDC member's workout routines. You can come here to offer tips to others on training or learn a few things if you are a beginner.

I want to know what your work out routine is, what's your fitness level, are you a serious gym guy/girl or only go on Mondays to burn off what you drank over the weekend?

For myself I'm a serious fitness freak. I've been training since I was in grade 10 and I'm 35 years old now. Growing up I was never into playing video games. The gym was/is my playstation. I've always had a punching bag and weights in my garage. I've done some MMA training with a friend who is a fighter.

I posted my current workout routine in another thread but felt this topic needs its own thread as there are many members here who have interest in this subject.

This is my curent traing routine.

Right now I'm not doing a regular 1 or 2 body parts per day weight lifting routine followed with some cardio. I work out with a professional athelete so we do a lot more challenging stuff.

It takes us between 2 to 2.5 hours to complete the workout. This includes 30 + mins of warmup, 1+ hour of weights and 20 mins of post work out cardio followed by 10 to 15 mins of stretching.

For weights we do a free weight circuit routine. We set up 8 stations which include clean and press, body weight pull ups, burpees, lunges, squats , etc etc. We usually use two 45 plates on stadard bar for most excercises. We go thru all 8 excercises and rest for approx 2 to 3 mins. Then repeat for 6 to 7 sets depending on how we feel. After this we do some clean up exercises such as forearms and calves on some days and bis and tris on others. We also throw in some shrugs and abs a couple of times a week.

We have two routines. So we do routine 1 on Mon and Thurs and routine 2 on Tues and Friday to keep things fun. Pull ups are done every day. On Wednesdays we do major body parts (chest, shoulders, legs, back) power lifting routine to keep the strength up. We don't keep things too strict as far as the routine is concerned, we change things up and add or delete excercises to keep thing fun.

Three times a week we go for a run or stair climbing in the evenings.

My workouts are extremely challenging but its a lot of fun.

Now that summer is here I'll have my bike insured soon, I'll be going to do the Grouse grind on the week ends. Hopefully I can get out there atleast once per week. When I do this I'll cut out one of the evening cardio sessions.

Edited by WHL rocks, 29 June 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#2 Amber H

Amber H

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

Grouse Grind! My thoughts exactly! Anyways, wow you sound very dedicated! Reading about those workouts is making me sweat already! Lol!

As for myself, I usually go to yoga 2-3 times a week. In the mornings before getting to the office I might go for a run around the block. I love the cool morning air... it's so refreshing. Mind you, I only do this occasionally since I love the warmth of my bed even more! Lol!

I hit the gym a couple times a week too. I don't really use any weights tho. But the eliptical is my favorite machine! :wub:

#3 Samk

Samk

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:36 PM

Eat whatever I want and do a push-up once a month to make myself feel better

#4 KittenMittons

KittenMittons

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:36 PM

Seriously though, I have weak lungs (bad asthma) and am anemic, so I can't do much strenuous exercise. Nevertheless i'm a huge fan of walking! I literally walk everywhere, and I often walk to Downtown on a regular basis, especially in the summer. 10,000 steps is my minimum, and i wear a pedometer whenever i can. Plus I walk my dog about 3 times a day. I'll also hike on a cool day.

Aside from that, I do run on occasion for 20 or so minutes. Whenever I have access to the gym, I like the elliptical as well because it's super low impact. Swimming is also great, too!

For strength/flexibility training, I love yoga. More specifically, hot yoga, because I feel it detoxifies my body. It's quite expensive, though :(

#5 McMillan

McMillan

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:34 AM

I ride my bike to work. Walk my dog. Play rugby when I have the time off. I also cook and eat whatever I want. I personally think that last one is the most important.

Posted Image

Thanks VC for the sig!

Demo was great, but I'm a two-way guy.

#6 Supa_Fly

Supa_Fly

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:50 AM

Eat whatever I want and do a push-up once a month to make myself feel better

This. Unless it's lacrosse season

#7 Steven Stamkos

Steven Stamkos

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:00 AM

Mondays: Chest and Tri's
Tuesdays: Back and Bi's
Wednesday: Core and Legs
Thursday: Chest (different type of work out) and forearms
Friday: Core and Traps
Weekend: Sweet nothing

Also do about 25 minutes of running per day and 10 minutes of stretching. I'm at the gym about 2.5 hours a day.
Posted Image
Credit to: Ballard_4

#8 Alexidney Crosvechkinby

Alexidney Crosvechkinby

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:13 AM

renfrew gym is closed until july 5 so I'm currently taking a break because I don't want to buy those expensive drop in passes at other gyms. plus I don't feel like bussing 30 mins to the closest gym :P I plan to really push myself and hope to hit some goals I've set before the end of summer, before I go off to university
Posted Image
my patronus is a sloth

#9 IceJava_

IceJava_

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:18 AM

Mondays: Chest and Tri's
Tuesdays: Back and Bi's
Wednesday: Core and Legs
Thursday: Chest (different type of work out) and forearms
Friday: Core and Traps
Weekend: Sweet nothing

Also do about 25 minutes of running per day and 10 minutes of stretching. I'm at the gym about 2.5 hours a day.

I bet you've got some big broad shoulders.
9,591 pc and counting.

#10 Steven Stamkos

Steven Stamkos

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

I bet you've got some big broad shoulders.

Starting too :P I've been doing this type of workout for 6 months now and I've gained about 15 pounds you gotta realize I was 6'2 and only 170 pounds so I was pretty twiggy.
Posted Image
Credit to: Ballard_4

#11 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

I ride my bike to work. Walk my dog. Play rugby when I have the time off. I also cook and eat whatever I want. I personally think that last one is the most important.

I am the same way. I have always been a clean eater but I eat what I want when I want. I stay away from fast food and fried food but its mostly due to me not liking this type of food. If I ever feel like a Big Mac I'll eat it but this doesn't happen often.

I was very thin growing up and I still can't get fat. If I stop going to the gym I lose weight not gain. Weird but thats how it is. If I don't go to the gym for a couple of weeks I don't eat enough so I usually lose weight and muscle mass.

#12 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:14 PM

Here's a challenge for you next time you go to the gym. See how many pull ups you can do. I dont see many ppl doing body weight pull ups in the gym. I do them every day in the gym and sometimes at home when I'm bored. If I do them at home I do 150 to 200 in around 30 mins.
If you can do more than 15 at once start trying things like they do in this video. It makes things fun instead of the same old pull ups all the time and provides a challenge.

#13 IceJava_

IceJava_

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:22 PM

Ever strain your shoulder doing dips? I think I went a little too far down in the motion. It's a little sore but nothing that will cripple me from doing anything else.
9,591 pc and counting.

#14 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

Here's a challenge for you next time you go to the gym. See how many pull ups you can do. I dont see many ppl doing body weight pull ups in the gym. I do them every day in the gym and sometimes at home when I'm bored. If I do them at home I do 150 to 200 in around 30 mins.
If you can do more than 15 at once start trying things like they do in this video. It makes things fun instead of the same old pull ups all the time and provides a challenge.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CEQLcUsuFuQ

That was so trippy!!!!!!!!!!

#15 OgS.MVP

OgS.MVP

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

I've read many thread asking for ways to lose weight or gain weight. I haven't seen a thread with CDC member's workout routines. You can come here to offer tips to others on training or learn a few things if you are a beginner.

I want to know what your work out routine is, what's your fitness level, are you a serious gym guy/girl or only go on Mondays to burn off what you drank over the weekend?

For myself I'm a serious fitness freak. I've been training since I was in grade 10 and I'm 35 years old now. Growing up I was never into playing video games. The gym was/is my playstation. I've always had a punching bag and weights in my garage. I've done some MMA training with a friend who is a fighter.

I posted my current workout routine in another thread but felt this topic needs its own thread as there are many members here who have interest in this subject.

This is my curent traing routine.

Right now I'm not doing a regular 1 or 2 body parts per day weight lifting routine followed with some cardio. I work out with a professional athelete so we do a lot more challenging stuff.

It takes us between 2 to 2.5 hours to complete the workout. This includes 30 + mins of warmup, 1+ hour of weights and 20 mins of post work out cardio followed by 10 to 15 mins of stretching.

For weights we do a free weight circuit routine. We set up 8 stations which include clean and press, body weight pull ups, burpees, lunges, squats , etc etc. We usually use two 45 plates on stadard bar for most excercises. We go thru all 8 excercises and rest for approx 2 to 3 mins. Then repeat for 6 to 7 sets depending on how we feel. After this we do some clean up exercises such as forearms and calves on some days and bis and tris on others. We also throw in some shrugs and abs a couple of times a week.

We have two routines. So we do routine 1 on Mon and Thurs and routine 2 on Tues and Friday to keep things fun. Pull ups are done every day. On Wednesdays we do major body parts (chest, shoulders, legs, back) power lifting routine to keep the strength up. We don't keep things too strict as far as the routine is concerned, we change things up and add or delete excercises to keep thing fun.

Three times a week we go for a run or stair climbing in the evenings.

My workouts are extremely challenging but its a lot of fun.

Now that summer is here I'll have my bike insured soon, I'll be going to do the Grouse grind on the week ends. Hopefully I can get out there atleast once per week. When I do this I'll cut out one of the evening cardio sessions.

Wow, your workout is definitely challenging, good on you. I do an hour of weights and 30 min of cardio, nothing really special. Same with you, focus on a specific body part every day, with me I try to work on chest, shoulders, and back, but no legs, I just do running for the legs, which is part of my cardio routine. :)

I wish I had time to do Grouse grind, it is definitely excellent cardio workout, but I am so busy, the 2 hours I have for the gym eat up most of the free time I have.

#16 IceJava_

IceJava_

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:55 PM

Wow, your workout is definitely challenging, good on you. I do an hour of weights and 30 min of cardio, nothing really special. Same with you, focus on a specific body part every day, with me I try to work on chest, shoulders, and back, but no legs, I just do running for the legs, which is part of my cardio routine. :)

I wish I had time to do Grouse grind, it is definitely excellent cardio workout, but I am so busy, the 2 hours I have for the gym eat up most of the free time I have.

You should work on your legs. It's amazing how many people dont. There's one juice monkey at the gym I go that curls 80lb dumbbells and his upper body alone is probably 200lbs but he literally his little boy legs. He looks ridiculous.

You don't want to end up looking like that goof.
9,591 pc and counting.

#17 Nosaj

Nosaj

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

I'm the guy who got cut from the high school hockey team then went on the be quite good at fringe sports (varsity ultimate frisbee + road cycling).

During the summer, my workout schedule roughly consists of:

3 days of endurance cardio (3-6 mile run or 30 mile bike ride)
1 day of intense training (sprints, agility ladders, etc) or plyometrics
2 days of weight training (upper body, lower body + core)

I'm currently focusing on improving speed and explosiveness.

Posted Image

#18 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

Ever strain your shoulder doing dips? I think I went a little too far down in the motion. It's a little sore but nothing that will cripple me from doing anything else.

Dips are an awesome excercise. Its an excercise a lot of ppl don't do but I love it. It's one of those excersises that uses multiple parts of the body. If you tweak it slightly you can focus more on tris as opposed to chest or vise versa.
Shoulders are a big part of this excercise and most ppl don't realise it. Its possible that you have a rotator cuff injury if it hurts. How do your shoulders feel when you do a shoulders workout? Do they hurt or is it this specific excercise? Don't go so deep, Try to keep your elbows at 90 degrees when you come down.

I got a rotator cuff injury when I was in my early 20's. Behind the kneck presses, young and stupid. Don't do them any more as its not a natural movement.

Here's a link to strenghening your rotator cuffs. Its something you don't really want to do cus it seems like a waste of time but trust me its awesome for your shoulders. I do them regularly. This video only shows them in one direction, out wards, I do them the other way too, inwards. Try it out for a couple of month your shoulders will feel better.

BTW good advice on the importance of legs workout. Even if you do light legs it helps a lot. Just do some leg extensions and squats. It releases testosterone and builds overall body strength.

#19 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:34 PM

I'm the guy who got cut from the high school hockey team then went on the be quite good at fringe sports (varsity ultimate frisbee + road cycling).

During the summer, my workout schedule roughly consists of:

3 days of endurance cardio (3-6 mile run or 30 mile bike ride)
1 day of intense training (sprints, agility ladders, etc) or plyometrics
2 days of weight training (upper body, lower body + core)

I'm currently focusing on improving speed and explosiveness.

Awesome routine. Most ppl don't realise but those who do this type of training are usually the most fit ppl. What do you do for plyometrics? If you do pullups do you feel its enough once a week? Last year I did a lot of plyometrics. Never felt better in my lilfe. Now I'm doing similar stuff but also incorporate a lot of free weight into the routine. Same high pace workout but a mix of plyometrics and weights. I find what I do now to be more challenging but it takes a toll on the body. Recovery takes longer.

#20 IceJava_

IceJava_

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

Dips are an awesome excercise. Its an excercise a lot of ppl don't do but I love it. It's one of those excersises that uses multiple parts of the body. If you tweak it slightly you can focus more on tris as opposed to chest or vise versa.
Shoulders are a big part of this excercise and most ppl don't realise it. Its possible that you have a rotator cuff injury if it hurts. How do your shoulders feel when you do a shoulders workout? Do they hurt or is it this specific excercise? Don't go so deep, Try to keep your elbows at 90 degrees when you come down.

I got a rotator cuff injury when I was in my early 20's. Behind the kneck presses, young and stupid. Don't do them any more as its not a natural movement.

Here's a link to strenghening your rotator cuffs. Its something you don't really want to do cus it seems like a waste of time but trust me its awesome for your shoulders. I do them regularly. This video only shows them in one direction, out wards, I do them the other way too, inwards. Try it out for a couple of month your shoulders will feel better.

BTW good advice on the importance of legs workout. Even if you do light legs it helps a lot. Just do some leg extensions and squats. It releases testosterone and builds overall body strength.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZHwHyPMF8QM

My shoulders use to crack a lot when I first started working on them but I think that was due to a lack of muscle and strength but they rarely do that if at all now.

Ya, I just looked up dips and didn't know they worked your shoulders as well. I just assumed I was going too deep into it which is why I felt it in my shoulders and I probably still am so I'll focus on dipping less next time.

I will look into that link.
9,591 pc and counting.

#21 Nosaj

Nosaj

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:45 PM

Awesome routine. Most ppl don't realise but those who do this type of training are usually the most fit ppl. What do you do for plyometrics? If you do pullups do you feel its enough once a week? Last year I did a lot of plyometrics. Never felt better in my lilfe. Now I'm doing similar stuff but also incorporate a lot of free weight into the routine. Same high pace workout but a mix of plyometrics and weights. I find what I do now to be more challenging but it takes a toll on the body. Recovery takes longer.

Mostly consists of box jumps, long jumps, lateral jumps, and squat jumps. I haven't tried any that involve weights.

I tend to throw in more weight training during the season when I'm already in shape, but to be honest, gaining upper body muscle mass gives me less in return than being quick and agile.

I like to use this website for reference. Check it out to see if it is of any help to you.

http://web.wm.edu/sp...html?&=&svr=www

Posted Image

#22 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:49 PM

Add some glowing lights and other pretty stuff, and that could so be a hit on America's Got Talent. :towel:
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#23 IceJava_

IceJava_

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:52 PM

Mostly consists of box jumps, long jumps, lateral jumps, and squat jumps. I haven't tried any that involve weights.

I tend to throw in more weight training during the season when I'm already in shape, but to be honest, gaining upper body muscle mass gives me less in return than being quick and agile.

I like to use this website for reference. Check it out to see if it is of any help to you.

http://web.wm.edu/sp...html?&=&svr=www

Are you training for something?
9,591 pc and counting.

#24 Nosaj

Nosaj

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:56 PM

Are you training for something?

Varsity fringe sports and intramural hockey.

Just being fit is the added bonus.

Posted Image

#25 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:11 AM

That was so trippy!!!!!!!!!!

If you thought that was trippy you gotta see this guy, BEAST. I've tried this with a friend hanging off my back, not even close to what this monster does

This guy is my over all fav.

I love trying these excersies out on my pull bars at home but again some of this stuff is extremely difficult. Eastern Europe and Russian are masters at this stuff. They have these bars at all the local parks. Its part of their culture. We go to the park to go for a jog but they go to the park and do this stuff.

#26 Super19

Super19

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

If you thought that was trippy you gotta see this guy, BEAST. I've tried this with a friend hanging off my back, not even close to what this monster does

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

This guy is my over all fav.
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I love trying these excersies out on my pull bars at home but again some of this stuff is extremely difficult. Eastern Europe and Russian are masters at this stuff. They have these bars at all the local parks. Its part of their culture. We go to the park to go for a jog but they go to the park and do this stuff.

How do you get that physique? do these guys lift heavy in the gym, or can you get a physique like that from doing pull ups, push up and other body strength activites? i'd rather aim for something like that over looking bigger.

and my routine for my 1st 3 months of working out was the stronglift 5x5. i havent worked out for 2 months now tho :(
Posted Image

#27 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:27 AM

How do you get that physique? do these guys lift heavy in the gym, or can you get a physique like that from doing pull ups, push up and other body strength activites? i'd rather aim for something like that over looking bigger.
and my routine for my 1st 3 months of working out was the stronglift 5x5. i havent worked out for 2 months now tho :(

If you can do or be remotely close to doing what these guys do you would be in great shape. If you want to look like them the best and fastest way is to do plyometrics, body weight excercises. Doing the stronglift 5by5 routine will not make you look like these guys. Impossible. Only way to look like this is to do high intensity work outs. Body weight training is the best way IMO.

Must warn you, it will be difficult to do 5 pull ups in a row let alone what the guys in the videos do. If you do pullups every other day in less than 2 months you will be able to do around 15 straight. Thats when things get fun and you start "trying" different things. Get a pull up bar at home and start doing them. Set 30 mins aside and do as many as you can, in as many sets as it takes. every week increase by 10. In about 2 months you'll be upto 200 pull ups in about 30 mins. Then you can try this stuff. Your life will never be the same, promise.
Edit, Lifting HEAVY in the gym does NOT get you this type of physique. You need to do low weight high reps to look like these guys.

Here's a link if you are a begginer. Hope it helps and gets you going, start tomorow and let us know your progress.

Edited by WHL rocks, 04 July 2011 - 12:36 AM.

#28 BoKnowsHockey

BoKnowsHockey

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:35 AM

I work out at my Dad's on Mondays, Thurdays, and every other weekend.

22ish minutes on the treadmill, (Usually run around 1.6 km)

Then workout with weights for 30 minutes,

Bench Press

Sit ups

Leg lifts

Bicep Curls

Squats (With weights)

Finally, Triceps things (Can't remember the name, you raise your arm up, put it in a 90 degree angle, with you forearm parallel to the ground and raise your full arm straight)

Then repeat that 3 times (And sometimes I go for 4. And on the 4th one I do as many as I can of each, to see if I improve)

Pretty good for my age, I don't know many people my age that do work out like that or work out at all in fact. (I'm young, but I won't give my age out)
Posted Image
Credit to the sig goes to Kesler's Happy Dance

Hey all, to keep this thread from getting locked, I will attempt to be discreet with what I am asking so the younger posters who may stumble across this thread back out of it not sure what to think.

So I am going camping with my girlfriend and a couple friends in a few days. Now, I know my girlfriend will want to play on the playground quite a few times each day, and we are going for 3 days. However, we will be drinking liquor during these three days, and it might make it hard for myself to play on the playground. That's not the worry though, the worry is, how do I stay on the playground for a respectable amount of time? I've heard from some male friends that liquor makes it easier to stay on the playground longer, but getting to the playground may come sooner than expected. So what are some things I can do to make sure that be-fore playing and the actual playing on the playground doesn't end too soon?

#29 Super19

Super19

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:36 AM

If you can do or be remotely close to doing what these guys do you would be in great shape. If you want to look like them the best and fastest way is to do plyometrics, body weight excercises. Doing the stronglift 5by5 routine will not make you look like these guys. Impossible. Only way to look like this is to do high intensity work outs. Body weight training is the best way IMO.

Must warn you, it will be difficult to do 5 pull ups in a row let alone what the guys in the videos do. If you do pullups every other day in less than 2 months you will be able to do around 15 straight. Thats when things get fun and you start "trying" different things. Get a pull up bar at home and start doing them. Set 30 mins aside and do as many as you can, in as many sets as it takes. every week increase by 10. In about 2 months you'll be upto 200 pull ups in about 30 mins. Then you can try this stuff. Your life will never be the same, promise.
Edit, Lifting HEAVY in the gym does NOT get you this type of physique. You need to do low weight high reps to look like these guys.

Yeah, I find that being fit and actually being able to do cool things like those people in the video are doing is more appealing to me than looking jacked and filling your t-shirts (no hate to lifters). and i'm sure those guys have have strength as well.

i'll invest in plyometrics and body weight excercises for sure, and also spending a bit of time in the gym as well :P. 5 star advice WHL rocks, thanks!
Posted Image

#30 OgS.MVP

OgS.MVP

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

By the way, I'm following a guy on YouTube, channel Six Pack Shortcuts, check it out.

Trying to get into his routine, I want a six pack before I die, damnit. :lol:

By the way, pullups are the best to get the V core, so I am doing as many as I can every time I am at the gym.

Edited by KSK, 04 July 2011 - 01:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.