The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Johnny Canuck as an alternate third jersey?

bucsfan

• 3 months later...

@sedinaliens2233 if your not for it you DON"T HAVE TO BE A$$ about it and DON"T SIGN IT! Secondly I doubt you even can afford to go to a game mind you,lol! Your probably one of them miserable stay at home beer drinking whiner fans that watch them on the tube! A lot of the sports persons and writers in this town from Don Taylor to Pratt and even Don Cherry have stated on more than one occasion to put the TRUE IDENTITY of the team as their logo on the front of the jersey! Probably just a matter of time till we see it somewhat incorporated in to a third jersey. Stick in the rink should be a shoulder patch and is too boring for the front of their jersey.

@sedinaliens2233 if your not for it you DON"T HAVE TO BE A$$ about it and DON"T SIGN IT! Secondly I doubt you even can afford to go to a game mind you,lol! Your probably one of them miserable stay at home beer drinking whiner fans that watch them on the tube! A lot of the sports persons and writers in this town from Don Taylor to Pratt and even Don Cherry have stated on more than one occasion to put the TRUE IDENTITY of the team as their logo on the front of the jersey! Probably just a matter of time till we see it somewhat incorporated in to a third jersey. Stick in the rink should be a shoulder patch and is too boring for the front of their jersey.

How do you know as to whether or not I am a ticket holder sedinaliens? Perhaps I am one,perhaps I'm not but your comments are stupid. look for me wearing my Johnny Canuck jersey at a home game this year. So maybe quit being such a smarta$$ with your "I'm so good talk"! Put it this way I've had more people telling me my Johnny Canuck jersey looks cool and the team should somehow go with it in some shape or form so stop hating on it. They wore the Jonny Canuck logo on a open to public practice session two seasons ago and it is probably a matter of time before we finally see it in some shape or form. Even Don Cherry,Pratt and Taylor,and other notable sports personalities have stated they'd like to see the team go with their true identity and bring in the Johnny Canuck lumberjack on the front of the jersey. Anyways I won't be coming back to read your dumbass reply back to me so keep shelling out your hard earned dollars to this team of LOSERS with no hope of ever bringing a championship to this city! Until they wear the stupid orca they'll forever be cursed! Adios!

Archived