The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How many jerseys do you own/owned, and more?

Guest The Brown Burrows

The Poll  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have 5. My son has 3 that I bought him, only because the timbits ones are so overly big that it's like he's wearing a dress. My daughter has 3 as well, can't buy for one and not the other.

My wife only has one. She prefers jewelry at Christmas. :lol:

Bieksa, Burrows, Raymond, Kesler, Higgins, Lapierre, as well as older ones like Naslund and Bert.

<(it's right there) Bieksa Milk Hotdog (don't know)(don't care)(game used by me)(has a fight strap, just in case someone messes with me)

Old skate logo (plain)

Old orca (blue/silver/red)

DO WANT: Burrows, signed, game worn, hand delivered.

Have in the household:

Linden

Nazzy

Bert

Mitchell

Ohlund

Henrik

Edler

Cooke

Ovechkin

I also have a Team Canada and an old Minnesota North Stars

(probably more, but the coffee hasn't kicked in yet)

Those are mid 90s to late 90s semi-pro replica jerseys. The on-ice jerseys did not have the logos on the hem. The early 2000s uh.. I think CCM semi-pro replica jerseys have a orange puck on it I believe. By era specific I meant Bertuzzi was traded to Vancouver in the Linden trade in the late 90s (I want to say 97/98 season) hence it would be era specific to a replica jersey sold in stores from those years. Not that big of a deal though as theres very little change in the replica jerseys from late 90s to early 2000s.

Collecting jerseys is a 20 year hobby of mine so I have owned over 400, from all sports, replica to authentic.

Currently I have 12 different styles of Sami Salo game worn jerseys from a rookie Senators to nearly every style he wore with Vancouver, a 2010 Olympics Team Finland and the jersey he wore with the Moose last season. Many are photomatched, all can be seen in my signature.

My other game used Canucks jerseys were worn by Luc Bourdon, Trevor Linden, Pavel Bure and Roberto Luongo.

I've owned game worns from Pavel Bure, both Sedins, Alternate Salmon Skate Logo Adrian Aucoin, Jarkko Ruutu, Kay Whitmore, Steve Park another Trevor Linden and a Matt Cooke. I also had two Moose jerseys, a photomatched Alex Burrows and a Tommy Maxwell.

Hanging next to my Linden is the jersey Greg Adams wore for Trevor Linden's Retirement Night, signed by Greg.

Authentic Pavel Bure Black Skate Logo with 2 PTS FG patch and Canucks Place patch which I wore every other day during the 1994 playoffs.

I've sold replica V jerseys of Cam Neely, Orca authentics and Salmon Alternate's from replica to game worn when it was my part time job rather than just a hobby.

I bought/wore them plenty when I used to work in a sports collectible store ... but I'm a 9-5er now so I never really get the opportunity to wear them or am as interested in getting them.

Linden Orca signed: from '07 though so it's got an "A" instead of a "C" on it.

Luongo (white) Stick in Rink from '07: It was the first year they brought back the retro jersey and they actually never wore the whites in the games but made them anyway.

Edler 40th Anniversary jersey: Didn't get the overpriced patch on it though ...

Regular (unnamed, blue) jersey: Didn't want to get a name on it yet, but might put Cody on it.

Malkin (black): Got this one right after his rookie year, sicko.

Kesler signed home jersey

Wille home jersey

Pavel Bure 1994 black/away jersey

Sidney Crosby Winter Classic 2008 jersey

And some NFL ones

Matt Ryan Atlanta jersey

Matt Hasselbeck Seattle jersey

Joe Flacco Baltimore jersey

Eli Manning NYG jersey

And thats about it.

• 7 months later...

Archived