The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

The way I see it, with Horcoff, RNH, Belanger and Pyatt centering the lines, Gagner became expendable. Smyth, Hall, and MPS can fill the left side nicely, so Omark became kind of redundant. Could Edmonton get more with Gagner and Omark? Probably - but I think this deal mostly works for both sides.

Decided to remove some names from my "untouchables" list to make it easier to work out a trade :P

On the block:

- Brayden Schenn

- Sean Couturier

- Matt Carle

- Sergei Bobrovsky

- Wayne Simmonds

Looking for:

- 2nd/3rd line left wing

- 2nd/3rd line center

- 2nd pairing D-man (a bit cheaper than Carle)

:) PM me

Signings

medium.png - The Colorado Avalanche have signed newly acquired prospect C Nick Bjugstad to an entry-level contract worth $2,700,000 over 3 years ($900,000 / year)

medium.png - The Philadelphia Flyers have signed unrestricted free agent D Brent Sopel to a 3-year contract worth $2,625,000 ($875,000 / year) with a full NMC.

medium.png - The Nashville Predators have signed unrestricted free agent LW Alexander Frolov to a 3-year contract worth $9,750,000 ($3,250,000 / year) with a full NTC.

Signings

Previous

medium.png - The Colorado Avalanche have signed newly acquired prospect C Nick Bjugstad to an entry-level contract worth $2,700,000 over 3 years ($900,000 / year)

medium.png - The Philadelphia Flyers have signed unrestricted free agent D Brent Sopel to a 3-year contract worth $2,625,000 ($875,000 / year) with a full NMC.

medium.png - The Nashville Predators have signed unrestricted free agent LW Alexander Frolov to a 3-year contract worth $9,750,000 ($3,250,000 / year) with a full NTC.

Archived