The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold

Chimon, thats the first trade of yours thats made me go...uhhh, wtf? I strongly disagree with this move - even though Im a huge Lappi/Burr fan, Berglund + 1st + Garrison is huge overpayment.

Guest AriGold

Don't like pulling up attributes, but Garrison has 64PA/60SC/80DF. Good enough for at the very least 2nd pairing at a very affordable $1.4M

I would like to publicly announce my displeasment with the Phoenix Coyotes and their GM, A1 CANUCK. Ha, I've never played for such disrespectful GM and classless organization in my lifetime. I can't wait to get out of here. I've been talking to roommate Keith Yandle and he's been have trouble sleeping at night. I know he's talked to his agent, I wouldn't be surprised if he asked or will ask for a trade. I have the utmost respect for Shane Doan, he's a great captain, hockey player and even better person, but I had to say something. Hey, even he knows there’s a problem here in Phoenix. I've seen him talk to countless guys trying to calm them down or trying to ease up the mood. I can tell you right now, the mood in the Phoenix locker room is bad. Our tight knit community is gone, I feel bad for him [shane] to have this lunatic as a general manager. He doesn't even have the courage to face me and tell me what his intentions are or anyone's future here in Phoenix are.

I planned on making all these trades because I want to have a set roster for the next 2 seasons.

I didn't feel that the team had enough in the tank if Shane Doan were to get injured. I'm not flipping any players...want to give my word to the team. I'd rather get all this over and done with so for the foreseeable future, the team will not have to worry about any roster moves (trading) ; the team can concentrate on winning hockey games. I might have messed around with chemistry but mostly picks and prospects were involvled. I also feel that the versatility in the organization will help both now and in the long run. Organizational depth is very important to me, this Coyotes team is set for the next 2 years and possibly more with the great prospects in Portland and various other leagues. And for the record, I asked only one player to waive his NTC, he declined...didn't ask another player to waive...

* Don't worry guys, this was apart of the plan. I hope my GM rep. doesn't drop too much but I'm prepared to take the hit as I feel I can earn it again after a deep playoff run and a more stable locker room after today.

Press conference: "I would like to publicly announce that I'm done with trading for the rest of the year. All roster players and prospects will be in Phoenix for the rest of the year. Only draft picks are on the block as we are very confident with our talent. I hope everyone, not just our fans and players understand that this team is complete, we aren't going to completely destroy our locker room...we re-hauled it for the future."

Press conference: "I would like to publicly announce that I'm done with trading for the rest of the year. All roster players and prospects will be in Phoenix for the rest of the year. Only draft picks are on the block as we are very confident with our talent. I hope everyone, not just our fans and players understand that this team is complete, we aren't going to completely destroy our locker room...we re-hauled it for the future."

I planned on making all these trades because I want to have a set roster for the next 2 seasons.

I didn't feel that the team had enough in the tank if Shane Doan were to get injured. I'm not flipping any players...want to give my word to the team. I'd rather get all this over and done with so for the foreseeable future, the team will not have to worry about any roster moves (trading) ; the team can concentrate on winning hockey games. I might have messed around with chemistry but mostly picks and prospects were involvled. I also feel that the versatility in the organization will help both now and in the long run. Organizational depth is very important to me, this Coyotes team is set for the next 2 years and possibly more with the great prospects in Portland and various other leagues. And for the record, I asked only one player to waive his NTC, he declined...didn't ask another player to waive...

* Don't worry guys, this was apart of the plan. I hope my GM rep. doesn't drop too much but I'm prepared to take the hit as I feel I can earn it again after a deep playoff run and a more stable locker room after today.

Nashville looking for a shakeup to try and spark something. Most prospects aren't available (the calibre of player I could receive would possibly change my mind though), and guys like Legwand, Frolov, Frolik, Radulov, Rinne, Karlsson aren't OTB as of now (this could change if I get a good offer though).

Archived