Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Versace

Private High Schools

39 posts in this topic

Hey I am just wondering if there are any good private high schools around Burnaby or Vancouver that are co-ed, have a high rating, good athletics program, and that are under $10,000... Thanks in advance!

Go to a public high school. You'll learn almost the same material, but also get to deal with thugs, drug dealers, gangsters and sluts. Which in return will prepare you for the real world.

^Went to holy cross , definitely not a bunch of goody-two-shoes like everyone perceives private schools to be.. Often they can be just as bad if not worse...

^Went to holy cross , definitely not a bunch of goody-two-shoes like everyone perceives private schools to be.. Often they can be just as bad if not worse...

Notre Dame on Refrew was a great school before they built the new building. Ever sice they built the new one last year, it just had a different feel and lost its originality. Also because there is now a new principle :S

No. In private schools, teachers have a vested interest in giving higher grades and passing students who don't deserve it to maintain a high Fraser Institute performance assessment.

Go to a public high school. You'll learn almost the same material, but also get to deal with thugs, drug dealers, gangsters and sluts. Which in return will prepare you for the real world.

No. In private schools, teachers have a vested interest in giving higher grades and passing students who don't deserve it to maintain a high Fraser Institute performance assessment.

I used to go to private school, but Johnny and his gang challenged me to a karate-tractor-chicken race down at the old abandoned dynamite mine at midnight and I got expelled because Johnny's coat got stuck in the tractor wheel and he blew up.

In my law school class out of the top ten students, 8 had attended private schools and 2 had attended public school.

I finished third and was one of the two who attended public school.

In my law school class out of the top ten students, 8 had attended private schools and 2 had attended public school.

I finished third and was one of the two who attended public school.

BUMP! Ok so now I have to write a letter of why I would like to go to Vancouver College High School. Im not quite sure how to format it and stuff.... Can you help me?

Just send your kid to a public school. I go to a public school and my friend goes to a very rich private school. We are both fairly smart. The only difference is that I have a 2001 Pontiac and he has a brand new Audi.