The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ehrhoff's Return This Saturday

MrCuttingCrewed

Did you want to show us proof somewhere that AV asked for Higgins, Lapierre and Kassian? Do you also want to back up the claim that it was AV who said it wasn't anything serious when Hodgson's back was injured?

Can you also prove he cut back Hodgson's minutes simply because he didn't like him, and not for any other reasons (Like, he's a rookie, inexperienced, not tough enough, etc)?

Implying Gillis is a puppet for AV is kind of silly.

If you really need to know, AV coached both Higgins and Lapierre in Montreal just so you know. I can't find the video footage, but I still remember them saying last year how AV was really pushing to get Lapierre here. AV liked him because he had an edge and was a hard worker. They also said AV felt he could control Lapierre from taking stupid penalties and being a cheap player, because that was the reputation Lapierre had before coming here, but AV knew this because he had ALREADY COACHED HIM!

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...ks-higgins.html

I don't know what team you have been following but you sure don't seem to hear the real stories behind everything, here is the truth you seem to not know enjoy!

Jesus it's even in the Wikipedia for morons!

In time I will find you the Kassian one, at the moment I can't.

How much more info do you need before you see the real picture, and yes his minutes were cut because when you watched the games you saw!

Also game after game when Cody was the only player showing up for games and putting up points AV still wouldn't let him play OT 4 on 4 hockey, but Kassian plays 1 game in a Vancouver jersey and is allowed to play in OT, hmmm I wonder who AV favorites? Grit over talent nice, very nice.

• 2 months later...

Archived