The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

CanucksBen

I have to believe AV is in a tough spot trying to decide what to do with Luongo. AV wants to win as bad as we do, even more. The problem with him is that he is conservative. He forms an opinion about something or about a player and he sticks with it for a long time. In my opinion, it's too much of a risk to give Luongo more chances at this point. We should start Schneider and get him in shape prior to playoffs.

where is he in gaa in the vs the league, where is his team in the standings. Wouldn't you think a team in the top 4 should have at least a top 10 starting goalie? in gaa and save %

hmm pull up nhl.com "Lou lover"....take your rose coloured glasses of and look at his STATS for the ENTIRE SEASON RELATIVE TO HIS PEERS AND THEN HIS PAY RELATIVE TO HIS PEERS AND TELL ME, TELL ME HE IS EARNING HIS GO DDAM MONEY....

You want stats? Go NHL.com and look up Ilya Bryzgalov's stats. Flyers has a similar record as the Nucks. Bryz faces less shots, yet he has a lower SV% and higher GAA than Luongo. And see how Bryz was thrown under the bus at the beginning of the season, then see how Phily fans treat him NOW.

Archived