The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Duncan Keith Suspended 5 Games

The Kassassin Train

Harsh? Yes. Will it make players think twice about dirty hits? Yes. But with video review of the incidents, the non-intentional hits are not as difficult to weed out from the vicious ones.

But you watch. Keith will get the he's never done this before discount and end up with 3-4 games.

again notch on up for the instigator rule... its obvious that this was a retaliation for the hit 3 shifts before that...sooo if Keith was a man he should have tried to fight Daniel and settle it...ya Daniel would not have fought but. it would have been scrum but that is how they policed themselves..... the stupid instigator rule has to go.... or we will see more of these cheap shots as a retaliation....i guess we can thank betman for this one to...

and keith should get the rest of regular season and 4 play off games... to serve? look at matt cooke... he got last how ever many regular season games and 1st round of play offs... and he has got the message and cleaned up his act..

That's great I guess but my only concern is having Daniel before the playoffs. Hope we face the Hawks and completely destroy them...no Game 7, sweep their trolling butts.

This pic makes me even more sad :sadno: Suspension should be the least of that goon's worry, the next time he steps inside RA...... well I don't want to get moderated (im sure a lot of ppl can fill in that part)

Mar2212_BTL_4_slide.jpg

Archived