The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Phaneuf For Schneider... Would You Do It?

CanucksFan#2121

absolutely not!!! Not because Im a Canucks homer, but becuase Phaneuf is over rated, over paid and is cancer in the dressing room. Hes not the player he was in his rookie year and he's probably the most despised player in the league.

On the other hand Schneider is under rated, a restricted free agent and is loved by his team mates. He also is probably the MVP of our team this year.

Guest The Brown Burrows

Yes, but only if Keith Ballard is going to Toronto as well. I would take Phaneuf's contract + a draft pick + good prospect. (maybe a bit more considering Schneider is all Toronto needs).

Phaneuf is exactly what we are missing at the blueline (we only have one tough customer in KB3).

8025b6d14b94a09395d351699e9c.jpeg

Yes, but only if Keith Ballard is going to Toronto as well. I would take Phaneuf's contract + a draft pick + good prospect. (maybe a bit more considering Schneider is all Toronto needs).

Phaneuf is exactly what we are missing at the blueline (we only have one tough customer in KB3).

8025b6d14b94a09395d351699e9c.jpeg

Guest The Brown Burrows

Dion is a cowardly puss who won't fight unless he gets to start it .. over-rated, over paid and part of the reason the Leafs lack leadership .. when that doofus represents your teams leadership you have serious problems .. apparently few of his teammates can stand the guy .. oh and his defensive coverage is brutal .. he does throw the odd big hit but half of those hits should be penalties as he uses his hands-to-the-head to make them .. guys is a puss-ball .. can you tell yet that I canna stand the big turd? .. or shall I go on? ..

Archived