The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Does This Shirt Mean? Please Help!

canuckschick1234

tumblr_m1h4nsq1wm1r25xj0o1_1280.png?AWSA

Okay, CDC, I need your help here. My cousin had this shirt, and he gave it to my mom who gave it to me. I cannot for the life of me figure out what its supposed to mean. Can you guys help? Any ideas you have, literally, ANY, please let me know. Also, I dont think its an anti-Vancouver shirt. It's bugging me quite a bit. Thanks! :)

i dont know if this is reall a clue...but i found it entertaining at least

"Let’s just say a certain Western Conference team decided to find a way to bend the no strip club rule when they celebrated their Cup win as a collective bunch. If you can’t take the Cup to the strippers, you can take the strippers to the Cup. They referred to this act as, “Nipples on the Cup.” Bravo."

http://s3.amazonaws....WIdBaDgkVe08%3D

Okay, CDC, I need your help here. My cousin had this shirt, and he gave it to my mom who gave it to me. I cannot for the life of me figure out what its supposed to mean. Can you guys help? Any ideas you have, literally, ANY, please let me know. Also, I dont think its an anti-Vancouver shirt. It's bugging me quite a bit. Thanks! :)

Looking at it made me think back to the 2 girls no cup analogy of Van (Sedins and SC). But since there's only 1 girl on there... doesn't seem like it.

Maybe you're suppose to circle the cup with a market to indicate that you'd rather have a cup than a woman? Open to interpretation.

Archived