Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnycanuck46

A Message To Roberto Luongo

48 posts in this topic

Chocking is a good idea. You don't want your car rolling away and falling off your jack stands, otherwise serious injury could result.

OMG I'm not gonna lie that brought a tear to my eye! IN LU WE TRUST! Sure wish he could see it! Thanx great post

This video is unique and well done, I am normally not a fan of the highlight reel/catchy song 'pump ups'... this is quite inspiring, you took some amazing quotes and put them to relevant footage. really well done!

this vid makes me cry- nice to look @ and listen to the msg.. LU u are in control making ppl happy or sad.. i sure hope Vancouver stays out of the Firepit but learns that driving smarter not harder might lead us to wher Every fan on erth wants to see this team.

As for the rest of the players - STAY HUNGRY and not satisfied beyond meassure til u Reach the VERY TOP!

Good job buddy :)

Clean slate, the past is dust and Roberto is our goalkeeper. No choice but to be supportive and positive going forward.

Go Canucks INDEED.

Radical. Thank you for sharing and thank you to whoever made it! Right on the nose :) Go Canucks Go! I love Lu and will back him all the way! Hope he has seen this :)

02:42

Be like him- Tim Thomas

Or her- Patrick Kane

But I know how it feels. I get blamed every time my team loses just because i'm goalie. And thats just my class. Lou has to face the whole city.

Believe in Lou! :towel:

Guys, this video was made by a CDC poster, and there have already been multiple threads made about it.