The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Give Us Some Strength

yawn.3x

I know at least 1 man who wouldn't ever give up on this team even if we're down 3-0 in the series, and it's 5-0 in game 4 going into the 3rd period. I hope this video remind's everybody here who we're failing as fans by bashing our own team (although a good chunk of us are still behind our boys) but this man, is with this team in spirit and heart. Don't win it for the fan's, win it for Trevor Nucks'.

Give us some strength Trevor! Please!

I don't even need to watch the video to agree, Trevor played hard game in and game out, he did whatever he could to win, the determination this guy had was insane, Canucks need a player like Linden! And the Canucks could sure use Linden as an assistant coach in my opinion, at least a coach who could talk to these players to get there butts going! There was a reason Linden was a Captain of the Canucks, what he did inside the dressing room to motivate his players in big games was a main reason.

Getting tired of reminiscing about trevor linden...love the guy, but that was nearly 20 years ago when he performed all his magic. While we are at it...holy crap, let go of the skate jersey too...those have not been our jerseys now for basically the same amount of time.

Archived