The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is There Anyone Out There Who Thinks The Canucks Can Come Back In The Series

hard8880

Can? Yes! Will? That remains to be seen. We have seen this team go on 4 game win streaks lots throughout the regular season. Though I realize playoffs are a different beast, but they have it in them for sure.

The magnitude of what the Canucks are up against is MASSIVE. Winning 4 games in a row against a team that is confident, has amazing goaltending right now, and while we're in the pits is almost possible at the NHL level.

I personally say that the Kings will take it in 5 games... but I guess there is still a shot...

The team is fully capable if Daniel is healthy. The only thing that worries me is how we lost game 3 while badly outplaying the Kings. 1 stolen game in the next 4 by Quick means the end. It's not impossible by any stretch. The team needs to play to it's full potential for 4 straight games to make it happen.

How many times has the 1st seed swept the 8th seed in nhl history?

That's all we need to do.

Of course they can. Good start would be getting some bounces go our way tonight.

I hope the players are loose tonight, and score a couple early to get their confidence back. We all know the 4th game in the series is the hardest one to win...

Yes, they can, and I want them to. I will make it happen through the force of my will:

-- beaming thought rays -- -- beaming thought rays --

Damn, they have tinfoil in their helmets! I guess it's up to them and their collective will, instead.

Archived