Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scottish⑦Canuck

* Donations To Canuck Place Children's Hospice If Canucks Win * Game 5 - $330 Pledged ($733 For Game 4 - Well Done)

193 posts in this topic

How about you donate 10 dollars regardless and make a child happy? :) I'll do it too.

If they win the series I well donate $100

And every one game we win in the series I'll donate $20 :)

If Canucks win tonight I'm in for 10$ I will also donate another 10 for every other first round win we possibly get.

I have a wife and kid to support so $10 is all I can put up for tonight, but I will do it gladly! I am also on board $10 for each following game we win this series.

OP, any chance you can add information about how to donate to the first post? I think some people may actually follow through with this, or even donate regardless. Making it easily accessable would be a good idea :)

If they win the series I well donate $100

And every one game we win in the series I'll donate $20 :)

I have a wife and kid to support so $10 is all I can put up for tonight, but I will do it gladly! I am also on board $10 for each following game we win this series.

OP, any chance you can add information about how to donate to the first post? I think some people may actually follow through with this, or even donate regardless. Making it easily accessable would be a good idea :)

I'm in! As a student I can't afford too much either, but $10 for every win!

Sure thing, Never thought about that. Which would have been the sensible thing to do. I'll get on it.

I'm in. $10 for every win from now until the Cup. For the cup win I'll donate $100. That's $250. GO Canucks Go!!