The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

* Donations To Canuck Place Children's Hospice If Canucks Win * Game 5 - $330 Pledged ($733 For Game 4 - Well Done)

Scottish⑦Canuck

I'm in for $10 per win for sure.

My folks donate monthly, and a few years back when My little sister passed away, we requested that in lieu of flowers that people donate to the

Canucks for Kids fund because she was a die hard Canuck fan. It was

awesome to see how many people donated in her name she would have

been totally pumped. Canuck place sent us a thank you card for each

person that donated.

Great Idea OP

I pledged 10.00 for last night, and each future win. When I got into the donation form, and saw the part about 'in memory of', I increased my donation to 25.00 and made it in memory of one of my son's friends, who died out of the blue last week, on his 23rd birthday.

I did note in the comment box for Canuck Place only, that I was part of a group who had pledged to donate if the Canucks won Game 4. :)

I will group together my 10.00 for each future game and donate them all at once, when the Canucks are done for the series or season.

CanuckPlacedonation.jpg

Don't know why but it won't paste my receipt on here. Anyway here is some info from the email they sent me to confirm....

The amount was for $10.

----------------------------------------

Comments: $10 for every Canuck win in the Play-offs

Game 4

----------------------------------------

Card Type: VISA

Order Number: 9700************ Authorization Code: 034***

Method of payment: VISA

Transaction Date: 2012-04-19

Transaction Time: 08:31:14

Auth Code: 040027 Order Number: 581078301334850694

Transaction Time: 08:51:34 Transaction Date: 2012-04-19

Donation information

Project Amount

Canuck Place Online Donation $10.00

Total:

CDN $10.00

Great job everyone! Hopefully we can get more on board for Sunday :)

As promised, donated $10 before the game and $50 today for the win. Auth Code: 075170 Order Number: 617279721334857756 Transaction Time: 10:49:16 Transaction Date: 2012-04-19 Donation information Project Amount Canuck Place Online Donation $50.00

Total: CDN $50.00

Auth Code: 019060 Order Number: 548176201334858649 Transaction Time: 11:04:09 Transaction Date: 2012-04-19

Donation information Project Amount Canuck Place Online Donation $10.00

Total: CDN $10.00

I really hope they can get me to donate another $100 by pulling off the comeback.

PS. After doing this, I have decided to up the pace to another $10 per win PLUS the $100 if they win. So if they come back and win the series, my total donations would be $140. Keep it up guys... This is really cool.

I had an email from the Donation co-ordinator at Canuck Place, in response to an inquiry I made.

She said: I was wondering why we received a lot of donations of $10.00 right after the game, some donors didn’t put anything in the comment box and some did. That’s great though and we really appreciate all the donations and support! ::D::D

:towel::canucks::towel:

Archived