The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elbow On Henrik Sedin.

p0l3r

The point is it shouldn't matter if it's hard or not, it's the NHL saying late hits are not acceptable. If you want to remove late hits you have to look at them all no matter what.

And what the hell are you talking about Rome was skating like a freight train? he was BACK SKATING for crying out loud, just like Greene and then stepped up and creamed Horton.

Maybe you need your mind refreshed or just simply never saw the hit Rome did, and some how you changed the way the hit was made in your head I don't know, but here you can watch it again, to refresh your memory.

i remember when i saw this live. i was like holy crap rome just killed horton, what a fracking hit. i'm thinking no way that can be a penalty. then he gets a 5mins and then on top of that a 4 game suspension. unfrackingbelievable, horton is at fault 100% for that hit he is watching his pass and everyone who plays hockey is taught to never watch your pass for that exact reason. you watch your pass and you get smoked, thats hockey. it wasnt a charge or hit to the head. these are the types of hits that SHOULD be in hockey.

im still pissed off about that hit

Grapes says it wasn't a clean hit - it was a cheap shot.

Henrik was being checked by another King and Brown came at him from behind - would have hit Henrik in the back if not for Henrik turning around at the last moment....

Brown was attempting to injure him - was trying to check/just hit him.

Archived