The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

As A Canucks Fan Are You Happy That Boston Was Eliminated?

It's a mixed emotion for me, yes i am glad they are out, but also i feel disillusioned, because it seemed management was trying to make our team emulate Boston and now Boston is out, so they are not exactly the model to follow. It makes me think if we had just stayed the course and improved on our style of play from last year we could have done better in the post season...

these are just thoughts running through my head... sigh.

Pittsburgh, Boston

Vancouver, San Jose****, Detroit**** and Chicago

All 4 big guns in the west and if NJ and NY lose then all 8 underdog teams win!!!

***** Nashville and St Louis are good, but their opponents have been cup contenders for a few years (SJ) or a LONG time (Det)

It's a mixed emotion for me, yes i am glad they are out, but also i feel disillusioned, because it seemed management was trying to make our team emulate Boston and now Boston is out, so they are not exactly the model to follow. It makes me think if we had just stayed the course and improved on our style of play from last year we could have done better in the post season...

I cheered almost as loud as I do for Canucks regular season goals when Ward scored in overtime tonight. Those arrogant, dirty, cowards on the Bruins had a horseshoe up their ass last season but the Capitals put them in their place this season.

Boston was complaining that Washington played too rough in this series which made laugh. Ovechkin tore up Chara's face and Marchand was left crying and bleeding during the past 7 games. It doesn't put the Canucks back into the playoffs or give them the 2011 Stanley Cup, but it does clean the filth of that Boston team off the Cup. Now a team that actually deserves it will be crowned champions.

My sincere thanks to the Washington Capitals. Good luck on your run.

I cheered almost as loud as I do for Canucks regular season goals when Ward scored in overtime tonight. Those arrogant, dirty, cowards on the Bruins had a horseshoe up their ass last season but the Capitals put them in their place this season.

Boston was complaining that Washington played too rough in this series which made laugh. Ovechkin tore up Chara's face and Marchand was left crying and bleeding during the past 7 games. It doesn't put the Canucks back into the playoffs or give them the 2011 Stanley Cup, but it does clean the filth of that Boston team off the Cup. Now a team that actually deserves it will be crowned champions.

My sincere thanks to the Washington Capitals. Good luck on your run.

.....the Bruins fans and the team, they are .... terrible. I hated them even more last year when Ference gave the finger to Montreal fans in the Bell Center. They try to mock the Canadiens by doing the "ole" chants whenever we are losing to them and they went overboard today when they made racial comments on Joel Ward. I'm sorry but don't these guys also have a Basketball team filled with African Americans? Boston fans are just angry that Montreal always kicked their sorry asses throughout hockey history and soon, karma is gonna hit them BAD. Stay classless and unoriginal Boston. You bone-headed hockey fans are the worst.

Archived