The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

I hope I don't get a penalty for getting tangled in front of the net in this one. :lol:

Sometimes it gets frustrating in EASHL because I basically get glued to a defender and can't move. I'm not even pressing any buttons or anything and I get called for a penalty sometimes too.

I hope I get a call for NHL 13 playtest like I did 12.

They need to show the Central Scouting rankings in your BaP while you are in Junior, along with stats so you can see who you got to compete against in the other 2 CHL leagues and overseas. Also CHL awards and memorial cup mvp needs to be included. Was thinking it would be cool if your 'hype' was included with all the teams interested in you. So you get a message saying ' Vancouver is interested in you, they have a scout here tonight so have a good game.' Then if you do good, maybe add some more objectives, your hype will go up with Vancouver.

They need to show the Central Scouting rankings in your BaP while you are in Junior, along with stats so you can see who you got to compete against in the other 2 CHL leagues and overseas. Also CHL awards and memorial cup mvp needs to be included. Was thinking it would be cool if your 'hype' was included with all the teams interested in you. So you get a message saying ' Vancouver is interested in you, they have a scout here tonight so have a good game.' Then if you do good, maybe add some more objectives, your hype will go up with Vancouver.

I cant believe the number of times my player gets glued to another person in front of the net. The puck will go into the corner, im facing the puck with a defender on my back, but It takes me 5 seconds to release from the "battle" in front of the net, so I can't get the puck. So annoying!! This better change

Archived