The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Why don't they start by making the goalies at least half decent? Like seriously, today I was in a game, outshot the other guy 31-9.... He beats me 5-1. Absolutely brutal. And the goals he scored were literally all my goalies fault. Meanwhile, his goalie was outstanding, making save after save, doing the splits, everything. My goalie was Quick, his was Niemi. I'm pretty damn sure Niemi isn't even close to Quick.

Fix your whole game EA.

What about suspensions?? Pretty sure it's a huge part in are game today.

It would be cool if B.Shanahan came out and gave a little reasoning to

why you got suspended.

And also i've been noticing it alot lately, please let people know

that there is no home ice advantage.... Tired of people constantly backing

out because there away, and than readying up when there home.. Lol "Ea Sports Hockey league"

What about suspensions?? Pretty sure it's a huge part in are game today.

It would be cool if B.Shanahan came out and gave a little reasoning to

why you got suspended.

And also i've been noticing it alot lately, please let people know

that there is no home ice advantage.... Tired of people constantly backing

out because there away, and than readying up when there home.. Lol "Ea Sports Hockey league"

Any particular reason you keep trolling this thread? Yes, the NHL series needs some serious repairs, but could you please stop bitching and moaning? It's the only NHL series that's actually decent. They aren't going to make a totally perfect game, then they wouldn't make another. Again, please stop bitching, it adds nothing to the discussion.

Nope, you just keep popping up and saying that the game is garbage. You've stated your opinion many times, we know how much you dislike the game. Also, the picture of the whining baby is a complete oxymoron, all you seem to post is how you hate the EA servers, and constantly whine about how you think the game is terrible. I'm sure most people around here would agree with me, you need to stop posting useless crap. :)

Anyways back to NHL13...

I think they should add the NCAA into the game, probably not this year or even next year as it would be another contract/rights issue like with the AHL and other leagues.

It is something that needs to eventually be in the game though. Atleast just add the players so they rightfully exist and make the draft more in depth.

It would be amazing if they would add IIHF World Championships in the offseasons and the Winter Olympics every 4 years in BeAGM. I'm sure everyone would love it if they could get all the real jerseys for each country. IIHF and Olympics. The rights for these things are probably very difficult to get.

KHL rights would be fantastic, but obviously that isn't happening unless they call the game Ice Hockey 13 or something. KHL competes(or tries to) with the NHL and they wouldn't like being in a game titled NHL.

It would be amazing if they would add IIHF World Championships in the offseasons and the Winter Olympics every 4 years in BeAGM. I'm sure everyone would love it if they could get all the real jerseys for each country. IIHF and Olympics. The rights for these things are probably very difficult to get.

KHL rights would be fantastic, but obviously that isn't happening unless they call the game Ice Hockey 13 or something. KHL competes(or tries to) with the NHL and they wouldn't like being in a game titled NHL.

Well I was done with NHL games after the failure of NHL 12 and recent NHL games. Hopefully, they ACTUALLY fix the skating becase infinetly spinning around and swirving through players like no tomorrow makes checking next to impossible in NHL 12.

Most importantly, fix the defensive and goalie AI. I can just skate in a straight line right past the defensive AI in online versus, it's ridiculous. And half the the time I can't even take over control of the idiot AI player because the game doesn't let me switch to the right player. Cross-ice passes need to be way harder to make and more goals need to result from actually shooting the damn puck.

Then again, it's EA. One of the worst gaming companies ever, I don't see NHL 13 being that much better. I'll be having much more fun with my PC, it's been a good run Xbox.

Archived