The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Only done EASHL so far, about 26 games played averaging 2 points a game with a A- rating. I m at my best playing as a playmaker center but have gone pointless in 2 straight. I have never played a club game yet but maybe i join one when the next season starts. When you guys play center or forward what camera angle do you use? I am using the default camera but hate it when a winger takes it over the blue line and i cant see it or when it reverses while i have the puck.

Couple of questions, both about GM Mode:

Can I extend someone's contract before it expires? For example Edler, I just can't find a way to negotiate an extension.

And where a young player like Kassian will develop better, 3rd/4th line in the NHL or 1st in AHL?

Only done EASHL so far, about 26 games played averaging 2 points a game with a A- rating. I m at my best playing as a playmaker center but have gone pointless in 2 straight. I have never played a club game yet but maybe i join one when the next season starts. When you guys play center or forward what camera angle do you use? I am using the default camera but hate it when a winger takes it over the blue line and i cant see it or when it reverses while i have the puck.

Got my HUT lineup the way I want it. (Yes, I admit I bought a couple Premium Gold Jumbo Pack)

Parise - Richards - Skinner

Read - Schenn - Voracek

Moulson - Neilson - Parenteau

Latendresse - Bouchard - Ashton

OEL - Yandle

Mezaros - Myers

Ballard - Salo

Steve Mason

WHLer Scrub (Cap space)

OEL was the first card I ever earned. Saved up enough pucks and bought a Gold Pack (5,000) and pulled him right away. Parise and Richards are from the SCE Free Packs... I'm not that much of a cheater. I pulled Richards again, in 1 of the 2 Premium Gold's i bought with $$$, and sold him for 18,000 pucks. Giving me enough to buy my whole 3rd line. Now I'm sitting around 16000 pucks. Have a variety of 78-82 OVR players for cheap if you guys are interested.

Got my HUT lineup the way I want it. (Yes, I admit I bought a couple Premium Gold Jumbo Pack)

Parise - Richards - Skinner

Read - Schenn - Voracek

Moulson - Neilson - Parenteau

Latendresse - Bouchard - Ashton

OEL - Yandle

Mezaros - Myers

Ballard - Salo

Steve Mason

WHLer Scrub (Cap space)

OEL was the first card I ever earned. Saved up enough pucks and bought a Gold Pack (5,000) and pulled him right away. Parise and Richards are from the SCE Free Packs... I'm not that much of a cheater. I pulled Richards again, in 1 of the 2 Premium Gold's i bought with $$$, and sold him for 18,000 pucks. Giving me enough to buy my whole 3rd line. Now I'm sitting around 16000 pucks. Have a variety of 78-82 OVR players for cheap if you guys are interested.

Archived