The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man Trading Hodgson Is Coming Back To Bite Us...

hockeyfan90

So you're saying we're going to trade one of the leagues best 2-way centres, a Selke winner, a 40 goal scorer to allow for an unproven rookie who was just completing his first year on sheltered zone starts? Ok. You win. Your intellect is too great for me.

Holy crap is Hodgson overrated in Vancouver. Do some research before making comments like he's gonna be missed or is missed. He has been on for 48% of buffalo's goals against since he got traded there...thats half people! In vancovuer he was protected and put in situations that would make him successful and turned him "into an asset that had trade value" he's not been very good in buffalo and only had 5 goals since end of January! If he's our option for second line center then god help us all as we wouldn't even make the playoffs.

Holy crap is Hodgson overrated in Vancouver. Do some research before making comments like he's gonna be missed or is missed. He has been on for 48% of buffalo's goals against since he got traded there...thats half people! In vancovuer he was protected and put in situations that would make him successful and turned him "into an asset that had trade value" he's not been very good in buffalo and only had 5 goals since end of January! If he's our option for second line center then god help us all as we wouldn't even make the playoffs.

I didn't say he's better than Kesler. Right now obviously Kesler is better but Hodgson has more upside and greater potential. And I wanted to trade Kesler instead of Hodgson because Kesler is more valuable right now and would fetch us someone greater. Hodgson would have not gotten us a top 6 forward lol

Archived