The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

S C F: (6) New Jersey Devils Vs. (8) Los Angeles King

I never once referred to lappy as a character guy. I said he is similar to Brown in that he agitates opponents(3rd or 4th time Im saying this?). That is both of their jobs, stir up crap, get the other team all fired up and not thinking about hockey. Am I getting through to you yet???

it's finally over. One of the most boring SCF series in many years. This rivals the boredom level of the Ducks, Devils series which finally brought an end to dead puck hockey. If this is championship hockey and the way the game is going. Man, i will watch something else. I could not watch an entire game of this. Have not been able to watch much of this entire extremely boring playoff year. Round 1. Awesome hockey, please give me more of this any day. After that...some of the wrong teams advanced resulting in an on ice lack of entertainment that hopefully never happens again.

Way to go Kings. Thank you so much for ending this. Wish you would have do so much sooner.

denver, dallas, tampa, raleigh, anaheim and now los angeles... all the gary bettman towns winning the cup one by one, while the cities that live, breathe and bleed hockey have to settle with "maybe next year" mantra.

i think canadian players who choose to play for these teams are to blame more than gary bettman. most of the canadian players aren't man enough to handle the pressure coming from the fans and the media in canadian cities. remember what marty brodeur said couple of months ago: "there's a reason i chose to stay in new jersey". disgraceful admission.

denver, dallas, tampa, raleigh, anaheim and now los angeles... all the gary bettman towns winning the cup one by one, while the cities that live, breathe and bleed hockey have to settle with "maybe next year" mantra.

i think canadian players who choose to play for these teams are to blame more than gary bettman. most of the canadian players aren't man enough to handle the pressure coming from the fans and the media in canadian cities. remember what marty brodeur said couple of months ago: "there's a reason i chose to stay in new jersey". disgraceful admission.

For those who care, go on Youtube and search for Jonathan Quick's speech at the pre-rally party. He blatantly drops 2 f-bombs to the packed Staples Center!

In a tight-reared market like Vancouver people would probably have a conniption about something like that and it would dominate the headlines more than the fact that we'd won a Cup, but LA is so chill and easy going. I bet people love him even more over there now!

Archived