The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official "Suits" (TV Show) Thread

I started watching this show last year. I only saw 2 episodes, but I really enjoyed it. Just never got around to finishing it. Maybe now that there isnt much on TV I will get back into it.

quoting myself here, but I have to say then i finally got around to watching season 1 and now on season 2. Love the show, even got my wife into it and that is very hard to do. Only on episode 2 of season 2 now, but we should be finished the season pretty soon.

• 10 months later...

Anyone notice how Season 1 was a lot more focused on the law aspect of Harvey and Mike's lives and season 2 switched more to personal stories and drama. I think season 3 is going to be even more drama with the new merger and the sneak peeks showing how Harvey might turn on Jessica. Don't know if I liked when they showed more lawyer scenes or drama scenes in season 2, but either way can't wait!

Suits season 3 sneak peek:

Looks better than ever

Is that the 5 minute preview?

If it isn't, I'm staying away from it. On USA's network there's a 5 minute preview of the premiere but I'd rather not watch it, to me that'd spoil the episode. Gives no point on paying attention for the first 5 minutes if you already know what's happened.

Just my opinion though. Can't wait for tuesday!

Going to start watching this show pretty soon.

Nobody I know myself talks about at all but CDC seems nuts for it. Good enough feedback for me. Watched the trailer and it looks interesting.

It did take me a few episodes to get into it, but to me it was worth it.

Archived