The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

Guys, I am going to have to step down from my position in this league. This league started off fun and had potential, but the slow start killed it for me to the point where I havent looked at the thread in weeks. My interest level has dropped, I thought the Agent Auction would bring me back into it but it only made it worse, and with more leagues picking up speed (RGMG, Sim, VHL) my commitment and time spent on CDC is devoted to those leagues. It is not fair to you guys to have me be inactive, or to be taking up an agent spot. I'd like to thank Canucklax for giving me the opportunity to be in this league, and I truly feel bad for having to drop out. I hope that someone can take over my spot where I left off, I wish you all the best of luck in the future, and I will see you all in other games.

Guys, I am going to have to step down from my position in this league. This league started off fun and had potential, but the slow start killed it for me to the point where I havent looked at the thread in weeks. My interest level has dropped, I thought the Agent Auction would bring me back into it but it only made it worse, and with more leagues picking up speed (RGMG, Sim, VHL) my commitment and time spent on CDC is devoted to those leagues. It is not fair to you guys to have me be inactive, or to be taking up an agent spot. I'd like to thank Canucklax for giving me the opportunity to be in this league, and I truly feel bad for having to drop out. I hope that someone can take over my spot where I left off, I wish you all the best of luck in the future, and I will see you all in other games.

Unfortunately, I am with SOB. If someone is willing to take over as an agent, I'd welcome the transition, I could mentor the person and they could take all my clients / affiliate agreements. PM if interested. Thanks Canucklax for your hard work, this league has loads of potential, I just don't see myself very interested in being an agent anymore.

unfortunately I'm gonna have to step down as the GM of the Rangers, I will be heading up north for work for the next couple of months and will not be active enough to be up to par with any of the other GMs. I would like to thank lax, gmen, and all the other GMs and agents for making such a great league, I wish nothing but the best for this league in the future.

Archived