The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Defense = Major Cause of So-called Luongo Breakdowns

Ugli Fruit

It's not a cheap shot. You guys claim Luongo hasn't been playing well enough in the last two playoff series, and at times he hasn't. By that logic neither has Schneider because we're still losing. Any coincidence it's the offense mustering a puny 1.33 GF? No, it couldn't be..

Like I've said about fourteen times now, regardless of who is in net, he basically has to start posting shutouts every second game because this team can't even score two goals a game.

This is the problem with CDC.

You post a thread hoping for a discussion of the concept of the THREAD but the majority of the "discussion" is about something related to the thread, not the thread itself.

Stay on friggin' topic please.

I have a problem with how Henrik's backchecks at times, especially being the center. He likes to use his stick more often than not, and even hooks, instead of trying to skate harder and physically box out the other forward going to the front of the net.

Wait but apparently it does matter according to you cause Schneider had better stats against LA even though he lost so he's better right? or it that just a rule that you have for Schneider?

Luongo had 2 shutouts against Boston and that was the only reason we won those games cause we only scored 1 goal, without them we would have lost in 5. How many times did Schneider shut out LA? because he would have needed 2 himself in 2 of the 3 games cause we only scored 1 goal as well.

it's cute watching you with your double standard towards Schneider though

What did I tell you about those Boston games?

Stop it, you said if we didn't win then why does it matter?

I also don't see how blaming an entire team rather than a grease ball, poker playing, peace of Swiss cheese, that has caved in under pressure time and time again is morally better?

He sucked in the 2 elimination games, and yes I realize the team didn't play that good, but a goalie isn't like any other position, it's like being a quarterback or a pitcher the team lives and dies by his performance

And he sucked big time

you little rascal you

You actually sound like luongo.

no but 85 is probably miles above yours, you contribute nothing except anti-luongo bias

you're the typical "if you don't agree with my opinion then you're stupid" douchebag

you still never answered my question by the way, if you put in the guy who supposedly has better stats and you still lose how is that better it's still a loss, i'd love to hear it.

I was a member years ago, but I dropped out after Chicago meltdown #2 cause I couldn't stand people like yourself

Now I never said Cory will win the cup.

IMO he is better than Luongo and there is simply no proof against that theory.

There are stats that show Cory has outplayed Luongo but nothing on Luongo's side to disprove that. Just people like you who blame scoring and defense

Is it un-patriotic to hate Steven Harper?

Is it Trolling to hate Luongo

I think not

lol dropped off after the Chicago meltdown then jumped back on after the cup run and 2 president's trophies...yeah you aren't a bandwagoner at all. you're a complete joke dude. Look if you think the offense had nothing to do with us losing in the finals and it was 100% Luongo you are flat out dumb and need to learn hockey, there is no other way to say it, 8 goals in 7 games is a pathetic output there were many factors as to why we lost not one. And yes there is ONE year of stats where Schneider's are better than Luongo's, so what. Anson Carter had a good year with the Sedins and is not even in the NHL anymore. You can't base anything off of one year, well I guess you in paticular can cause you bandwagon hop.

Archived