The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tor- Van

Was on the leafs fan zone and everybody thinks there getting lu for schenn straight up or only lu for a 5th overall.Maybe true and maybe not.

Really some how we need to get a winger and a dman from Toronto.

Lu, Malhotra, Raymond,ballard, van 2nd round for Schenn, Clarke MacArthur, Colborne

Toronto gets a speedy winger, which can have a break out season from injury.

Also Malhotra can help Toronto on there pentaly kill which is terrible.

They get a great goaltender which can help them get into the playoffs.

Ballard is one of the best skaters and can move the puck up quickly and also is the hipcheck king.

2nd round pick gives them a chance to pick some great prospects

Vancouver gets Schenn, that also can have a break out season with edler.

MacArthur can help kesler and booth

Colburne gives us the size and power for the third line with higgins and hansen

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler MacArthur

Higgins Colborne Hansen

Jensen Lappy Kassian

Schenn Edler

Hamhuis Bieska

Tanev Garrison

Cory and Lack

Guest AriGold

Toronto has a capheavy crappy defenseman already in Komisarek, they don't want Ballard. Also why would they want a nice but not effective 4th line player whos cap heavy in Malholtra when they have that already in Armstrong.

You flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Toronto has a capheavy crappy defenseman already in Komisarek, they don't want Ballard. Also why would they want a nice but not effective 4th line player whos cap heavy in Malholtra when they have that already in Armstrong.

You flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Guest AriGold

Lu for Schenn straight would be amazing. 2nd and 3rd line wingers are alot easier to get then a young future #1 dman that lead the NHL in hits at their position.

If Im Burke I want Lu and a 1st rounder for Schenn.

I dont know...A dman that leads the league in hits sounds like a #1 to me. I know theres more involved in the position and Schenn isnt known for strong offense, but hes big, young, drafted early and hits like crazy... Sky is the limit.

(Edit) Plus you know we arent getting full trade value for Luongo since everyone knows our options are limited.

I think everybody is undervaluing Lu. Lu for Schenn straight up?!?!? i don't think so. Lu for Schenn and 5th overall. I know it seems steep but in no way does MG have to make a deal with the leafs. If the leafs walk and we keep Lu there are plenty of teams that we can trade Schneider too. i'd like to see Schneider to CBJ for second overall.

As much as we like to throw Raymond into any deal..... Macarthur for Raymond would be a lateral move in Burke's eyes. Both are comparable but with Raymond still feeling like a folded suitcase from the finals, MacA would be the better choice right now. Its sad too because ive been a huge Raymond fan since his college days

Archived