The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MG Laughing About Harding Signing with Wild?

allkill326

I mean that isnt elliot an option because st louis has Halak.

If im a desperate gm looking for a goalie Im calling calgary as kipper is a better option than lou

I dunno. seems to me a huge swallowing of pride for Burke to be forced into trading for lou because he no other choice.

The fact that people are thinking that Burke was evening considering Harding as his number one over Luongo makes no sense.

A player who has been a back up vs a guy who holds franchise records, hart nominations, Vezina nominations, led a team to game 7 of SCF. With 2 shutouts in SCF.

Yes Harding would come cheaper. But in no way would Burke be able to use that as a bargaining chip to try aquire Luo.

That's what would have had MG laughing.

Kipper is not really much competition, even if he was on the market

Calgary needs to rebuild in a massive way, and not only do they have no goalie, they really have no good prodpects or players aside from Iginla

My point is Calgary is going to ask for A TON in return

He is going to be way harder to get than Luongo

Also Calgary knows they ate better off keeping him

The fact that people are thinking that Burke was evening considering Harding as his number one over Luongo makes no sense.

A player who has been a back up vs a guy who holds franchise records, hart nominations, Vezina nominations, led a team to game 7 of SCF. With 2 shutouts in SCF.

Yes Harding would come cheaper. But in no way would Burke be able to use that as a bargaining chip to try aquire Luo.

That's what would have had MG laughing.

Even with Luongo, Schultz, Gardiner and a no 5 pick

There is still a strong chance that team does not make the playoffs

All it takes is an injury to Phil Kessel (who by the way, listens to Jewel, wears turtle neck sweaters and uses Rogane) and the leafs are done, that team has no depth, who will play center for them?

Ya, I said that: "It make look good for Gillis now, but all it takes is 1 team to make a goalie available and dynamics change. Hopefully Gillis has a strategy here, cause this is his contract - he needs to move it for valuable assets". Never mentioned Burke, not sure where that's coming from. All I was saying is, from an outsiders perspective it looks good for Gillis now. But markets change daily, so hopefully he has a plan.

Archived