The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Congrats to Greensman and his Bruins on a tremendous season, was a treat to play against.

Florida Panthers Round 3

Brandon Saad - Jonathan Toews - James Neal

Gregory Campbell - Joe Vitale

Matt Niskanen - Adam McQuaid

Ryan Stanton

Corey Crawford

Congratulations to the Vancouver Canucks on their victory and good luck to them in the Conference finals.

The Jets are proud of the effort our players put forth and while things didn't break well for us in the 1st round, we put up a valiant fight. We will now shift our focus towards next season and look to improve and solidify our roster to make another run next season.

CDCGML World Championships!!

Alright guys, the World Championships are here! We'll be holding an 8 team international tournament, where GMs can build rosters for their respective countries from the CDCGML rosters of teams who missed the playoffs or were eliminated in the 1st round. The rosters will be built on NHL13 and the tournament will be simmed.

GMs of teams who missed the playoffs this season and wish to participate, claim a team by posting who you'd like in the thread. First come, first serve!

Teams

Canada - nuxrule420

USA - Tony Romo

Sweden - Dion Phaneuf

Finland - Primal Optimist

Russia - Nail

Team Euro - ThatMike

Czech Republic - da.moose

Slovakia -

Anyone taking Slovakia? Or should I open it up to teams eliminated in the 2nd round as well?

Congratulations to the Vancouver Canucks on their victory and good luck to them in the Conference finals.

The Jets are proud of the effort our players put forth and while things didn't break well for us in the 1st round, we put up a valiant fight. We will now shift our focus towards next season and look to improve and solidify our roster to make another run next season.

Well that was close !

Hats off to theminister and his Islanders. Was a great series to be a part of and it was a joy battling with you on a nightly basis!

My Devils came up short but we are proud of our players and some extraordinary performances by some of our younger players can only benefit the organization moving forward.

Best of luck in round three theminister and again congratulations!

Friends ? keep your enemies closer isn't that what they say ?

Bored so did some "fun" calculations...

The Isles had 255 points in round 2, and lost Zetterberg, Couture, Smith, Franzen, Stralman and Bertuzzi, who combined for 73 points in the round, bringing the total for the rest of his players to 177 (edited due to faulty calculation)

The Panthers had 223 points in round 2, and lost Karlsson, Latendresse, and Neil, who combined for 49 points, bringing the total for the rest of our players to 174 points.

Though this may seem like useless information to most, I think it shows how tight this series will be, looking forward to such a great challenge for my club!

And remember TM, both of your goalies can't get 4 wins this round ;):emot-parrot:

Well that was close !

Hats off to theminister and his Islanders. Was a great series to be a part of and it was a joy battling with you on a nightly basis!

My Devils came up short but we are proud of our players and some extraordinary performances by some of our younger players can only benefit the organization moving forward.

Best of luck in round three theminister and again congratulations!

Friends ? keep your enemies closer isn't that what they say ?

Bored so did some "fun" calculations...

The Isles had 255 points in round 2, and lost Zetterberg, Couture, Smith, Franzen, Stralman and Bertuzzi, who combined for 73 points in the round, bringing the total for the rest of his players to 177 (edited due to faulty calculation)

The Panthers had 223 points in round 2, and lost Karlsson, Latendresse, and Neil, who combined for 49 points, bringing the total for the rest of our players to 174 points.

Though this may seem like useless information to most, I think it shows how tight this series will be, looking forward to such a great challenge for my club!

And remember TM, both of your goalies can't get 4 wins this round ;):emot-parrot:

That's some interesting math there, Pocohontas. I have some more for you.

The best Crawford can do for you (assuming G, A and SO are unlikely) is 40 points. That's the best case scenario. He could also get you ZERO.

Since my goalies are playing each other, the worst I can do is 40 points, with a chance to get much higher if the series goes long. Even if one falters or gets injured the other will benefit making a short series so position players can't make up the difference. If it goes to seven games I will get 70 points at least. If one of the ECF teams tank it, I don't stand to lose, I stand to win.

Having two starting goalies play each other in the Conference Finals, as our League is designed to prevent it, is an almost unsurmountable obstacle. It's as if you have entered a dimensional fulcrum of onslaught. A Crucilbe, if you will. Welcome to the Island, punk.

You're the Walking Dead. You just don't know it yet.

/ Zibanejad, Cleary and a 1st round pick seemed like a lot to pay for a $6.1 mil Tomas Vokoun at the time, and even moreso after his last year in Washington, but I have a complete serenity for my decision at this time.

// Cap space is overrated. Didn't need it.

///And the Isles don''t need top 5 picks.... we have found gems later in the draft. Yo. Peace to your moms, lethunder.

Nothing to do with you really. :P

I despise Chicago, and yet, they manage to survive after being down 3 games to 1 against Detroit.

I despise Boston, and yet, Toronto collapses in the last 90 seconds and they survive.

Of the 4 teams left in the playoffs, 3 of them I can't stand and really don't want to see get another Cup.

And finally... of the 12 playoff series so far, the team I've been cheering for has won 2 of them. Two. GAH! :frantic:

round three ...FIGHT!

Grats to Ace of Spades and Cal and Gary's Phlegms, this round is going to be razor thin!

Our TIme To Shine and The Minister, grats to you both, and your round is going to be close as well,

I can't even see who has the advantage in either series when you look at the whole picture...but I know that whoever survives in the West may have a tough time against the East, unless the NHL series break in a very particular way, it is going to be a bumpy wild ride, enjoy it!

Archived