The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo: Trade with Toronto or Chicago?

allkill326

LMAO wow dude I think you may need to lay of the Crystal meth. How many games has Schneider started ? You want to rest the entire hopes in net on like 53 NHL games. I love Corey and think he is the future but you need to realize we havent seen a full year out of him and he could very well be average and then what ?

Listen you basement troll. The only retard here is you whining and crying like Kim Cardashian in multiple threads. You pathetic little e-thug do yourself a favor grow a set and step out into the real world son. You do have some talent though all my co-workers here are laughing their faces off at your pre-school behavior.

Wow you must have a high paying job at 12 am....go finish the dishes.

oh by the way, lou is still being traded sorry...can I buy you a soother?

Oh and yet another standard lou lover comment 'troll'...heard that one..

try a new one.

Denial...you're so in denial its laughable.

Pathetic ethug? Lol you're threatening me on a canucks.com site...

wow...lol...who's pathetic? me you say? lol

Alright guys, that's enough arguing. Bottom line is that Lu WILL most likely be the one going, whether we like it or not. Schneids has proven he can play in the big leagues, MG wouldn't trade lu if he felt Schneids wasn't ready.

Schneider is the start of a new era in Vancouver.

Neither. I dont want Luongo to leave in the first place, big mistake... But hypothetically speaking, neither either, but for different reasons. I dont want any ex-Leafs on my team, they are all poisons, and second not Chicago even though they have good players, because they are a conference rival and with our history, they probably wouldnt even go after Lu.

Rather than Toronto or Chicago, I'd prefer that Luongo be traded (once again, assuming he is traded) to Florida, as in the state, not specifically the Panthers.

Each of those teams there look to have the best selection in roster players and/or prospects and/or likely available picks.

The biggest advantage in trading with Toronto over the Panthers and the Lightning is that Burke is likely more desperate than Yzerman or Tallon, but this still doesn't mean the return from the Leafs would be better.

regards,

G.

We don't have to trade anyone. We can keep both guys and have the best goalie tandem in the NHL. Come Dec. if there isn't a lock out when GM's feel they need to make a move to hopefully get their teams in the play-offs because their jobs are on the line, the value of both goalies are increased if we decide to trade one. Thankfully it won't be to the Leafs cause they'll be out of it by then and Burky will be on the unemployment line and we will not have Leaf leftover crap. If we sign Cory to 2 or 3 years we have nothing but time on our side to wait for the right deal.

Alright guys, that's enough arguing. Bottom line is that Lu WILL most likely be the one going, whether we like it or not. Schneids has proven he can play in the big leagues, MG wouldn't trade lu if he felt Schneids wasn't ready.

Schneider is the start of a new era in Vancouver.

Not that I would ever condone Luongo getting traded anywhere let alone Chicago, Seabrook is exactly the kind of physical, shutdown beast on defence that we need.

Edler - Seabrook

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Alberts - Salo

Then again, why would they want Luongo if he gets lit up in the Madhouse 41 games a season?

Archived