The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's face it. The Canucks don't have the assets or the management to make a bold move.

miles.p

Let's face it. miles.p doesn't have the patience nor the maturity to understand that Canucks management does not have to make a bold move.

He cannot accept that his favorite team is the top NHL team two years running and is looking to repeat once again as the President's team.

The Canucks had this one but L.A. pulled a fast one from under them. The year before that it came down to one game.

Not bad for a team without the management required to run an NHL franchise.

Sit down.

The MacAllan. Single Malt Scotch = Amazing.

I don't get how you can make a bold move if you don't have the assets. If you don't have the players to trade you can be the best GM in the world no one will want to trade with you. It's that simple.

Bold doesn't mean stupid. I'm pretty sure we could have moved Luongo to Toronto, but Burke probably kept low-balling. Sometimes there just isn't a deal to be made. It's a long summer folks, relax.

The MacAllan. Single Malt Scotch = Amazing.

I don't get how you can make a bold move if you don't have the assets. If you don't have the players to trade you can be the best GM in the world no one will want to trade with you. It's that simple.

Bold doesn't mean stupid. I'm pretty sure we could have moved Luongo to Toronto, but Burke probably kept low-balling. Sometimes there just isn't a deal to be made. It's a long summer folks, relax.

1309852562_Macallan%2018%20YO.jpg

I'll one up you, although admittedly I lack the palate to really discern the difference between good scotch and great scotch, especially after the 1st 2.

I'll stick with Oban occasionally but my new motto has been Buy North American! Except of course for cars, I'm not that stupid.

Right now the whole league knows that Canucks need to trade loungo otherwise Schneider walks. But the problem is loungos horrid contract. He's no longer elite, if he was we wouldn't trade him.

Look at penguins, they just got rid of Stall.

Again, the fans will have to watch mediocrity for next season.

Archived