The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Vancouver - Florida

Ya Howden is Equal to or Greater than Raymond.

And people act like Raymond is worth nothing. I agree Howden is worth more but Raymond is still a decent player.

I look at his situation the same way I look at Higgins situation, it's not different but Raymond's value is higher now than Higgins was before.

And really if your getting riled up about saying equal too or greater than, rather than greater than. Then you should probably find better posts to flame Imo. It's not that big of a deal.

i think we need to develop Zack Kassian and Jordan Schroeder. We can't use young players like this as spare parts for 5 min per game.

Kassian will need to play on the third line to get some ice time and Schroeder needs an audition as a playmaking center. I know we want to win right now but if we exercise a little patience we can also develop for the future.

This way when the Sedins are no longer able to get 80 points , we have some other players ready to contribute . Asking Kesler and Booth to do it is asking too much from a contender.

I think the problem right now is that MG wants two pieces from FLA, but they'll only give one. The pieces being:

- Matthias

- Gudbranson

- Bjustad

- Howden

- Maybe a 1st rounder

Right now it looks like FLA has most of the leverage... it'll be tough to get two of those pieces in a deal.

And adding Raymond doesn't help... he has as close to no value as possible.

Archived