The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I was gonna come in here and say something about all this, but Tig Ol stole the words right out of my mouth. I have been around these boards since 03 and I used to let the littlest things get to me for some reason and alot of people would just go after me hard because of it and I wasn't very well liked.

I then realized how stupid it was that I was acting like that and changed my ways on here and didn't care what people thought of me and I would just go back at them. It seemed to work out as i am pretty sure none of you dislike me in this game or even those people back in the day as I still talk to some of them and in fact go for beers with some of them the odd time.

I was gonna come in here and say something about all this, but Tig Ol stole the words right out of my mouth. I have been around these boards since 03 and I used to let the littlest things get to me for some reason and alot of people would just go after me hard because of it and I wasn't very well liked.

I then realized how stupid it was that I was acting like that and changed my ways on here and didn't care what people thought of me and I would just go back at them. It seemed to work out as i am pretty sure none of you dislike me in this game or even those people back in the day as I still talk to some of them and in fact go for beers with some of them the odd time.

Archived