Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagori78

Luongo no longer on CDC Main-page

28 posts in this topic

He has been replaced with Henriks' image finally. It seemed Luongo was the back-drop for months and months. I wonder how hard the marketing department would have to work if Luongo is traded; think of all the media out there with Luongo; advertisements, billboards, etc.

Also, for years, the Canucks seem to let the marketing department know which players are going to be prominent. 2 months before the season, you saw all the promo posters with the popular players. It will be interesting to see who they choose in the next couple months.

He's right there....

Oh god, Kesler isnt the backdrop either! NOOOOO who are we getting for him

Luongo is not on the main page?!

That must mean we have signed Shane doan!!

you just had to put back up there didn't you lol

@BobMcKenzie "Luongo will not be traded and has been named assistant captain of the Vancouver Canucks."

"Hearing Schneider to be moved"

well all his stuff is 50% off at the hockey shop......so yeah

haha not going to lie, I was kind of waiting for the day... :bigblush:

too many bad vibes from Luo, love him but I can't look at him after how we've treated him..

He has been replaced with Henriks' image finally. It seemed Luongo was the back-drop for months and months. I wonder how hard the marketing department would have to work if Luongo is traded; think of all the media out there with Luongo; advertisements, billboards, etc.

Also, for years, the Canucks seem to let the marketing department know which players are going to be prominent. 2 months before the season, you saw all the promo posters with the popular players. It will be interesting to see who they choose in the next couple months.

@BobMcKenzie "Luongo will not be traded and has been named assistant captain of the Vancouver Canucks."

"Hearing Schneider to be moved"