The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Ahhh, I think the commish should just monitor trades and veto them if they are too lopsided.

If he's done so many bad deals who's going to take the leafs if he leaves the league?

I think with a poll going and it's so close, I don't see him wanting to stick around.

Hai guys i'm psyched to be here I don't have a PS3 but this league has lots of potential. I have lots of experience in fantasy hockey so don't worry about it. Thanks Gally for giving me an oppurtunity. The Rangers are gonna win the cup. Gally + UMB = WIN. Also I know Toronto GM IRL so I can deal with him

Hai guys i'm psyched to be here I don't have a PS3 but this league has lots of potential. I have lots of experience in fantasy hockey so don't worry about it. Thanks Gally for giving me an oppurtunity. The Rangers are gonna win the cup. Gally + UMB = WIN. Also I know Toronto GM IRL so I can deal with him

Guys seriously calm down this happens in lots of leagues UMB and I are buds and he wanted in the league so I hired him as my AGM it's not because I know nothing about hockey and not to give me an advantage over everyone else it's simply just an AGM. He won't be going around negotiating trades unless I'm out of town. It's not a big deal guys.

Archived