The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Ate you ???? kidding me man, seriously your offer was a bigger deal so I want to look more into it this was Wade Redden who I don't even need I was doing him a favor do he could reach the cap floor. Why don't you go outside and do something instead of waiting by your computer and checking CDC constantly? I'm on holiday but I guess I'm not allowed to wait until making a deal with you when the games not even out. Sorry if I let you down once again.

Outside all day pal. It's called an iphone, and the site is always open on my phone so I check it twice every hour maybe. Couldn't understand your second sentence so I don't even know how to reply to that. Honestly though, is it that hard to be straight with me? If you didn't like the deal I offered, you could have easily said no or make me a counter. Don't tell me to wait until Saturday and go out and make a trade a couple days later. I held on to those players just to wait for your reply, then you go out and trade with another team. It's common sense man.

Outside all day pal. It's called an iphone, and the site is always open on my phone so I check it twice every hour maybe. Couldn't understand your second sentence so I don't even know how to reply to that. Honestly though, is it that hard to be straight with me? If you didn't like the deal I offered, you could have easily said no or make me a counter. Don't tell me to wait until Saturday and go out and make a trade a couple days later. I held on to those players just to wait for your reply, then you go out and trade with another team. It's common sense man.

GM drama is too much :frantic::frantic:

while everyone is reading this topic.... looking to improve 3rd line LW position trading raymond and picks. Must have less than a 2.626 cap hit

Also willing to trade Grossman and picks for a cheaper D but around the same overall

I said I wanted to wait to go over my team which I can't do on a phone, I said I'll get back to you on Saturday I didn't tell you to wait go ahead and trade him if you want. Seriously I hate drama I don't even know why I waste my time with you can we just leave this alone?

I made a mistake.

Unfortunately i used the previous GM's information that I got off of page 35 of this site.

It was wrong.

I have PM'ed the NYR GM and the Commisioner and have attempted to straighten my mess out.

I apologize to ALEX and the league for my mistake.

I would also apologize to PHI and VAN for the confusion I put them through.

Hopefully I can put this behind me and continue to really enjoy this.

Archived