The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fights you'd like to see this season.

sedinz

I don't know why everyone is so eager to see Lucic vs. Kassian this season. Kassian has a total of 4 professional hockey fights according to hockeyfights.com, 3 of which he wasn't voted the winner of. Lucic is a veteran fighter and would probably pound him into oblivion.

In a couple years when Kassian has several more fights under his belt and has gained some more muscle, then I'd like to see it.

I'm going to risk sounding like an old fart here.. But, The fights are a sideshow. They are entertaining, but they are a sideshow. I am looking forward to watching hockey next season first and foremost. There are other channels for watching fighting, if that is your thing.

I don't know why everyone is so eager to see Lucic vs. Kassian this season. Kassian has a total of 4 professional hockey fights according to hockeyfights.com, 3 of which he wasn't voted the winner of. Lucic is a veteran fighter and would probably pound him into oblivion.

In a couple years when Kassian has several more fights under his belt and has gained some more muscle, then I'd like to see it.

Archived