The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Hamilton is playing the Canucks intro edit. I'm laughing, and crying at the same time.

Greatest sig ever

this is the second time I've seen this today on CDC. are you guys playing some kind of trick on me???

I know it's sad what has happened to spelling, grammar and the english language in general. Worse, I think I screw up "definitely" now more than ever.

I brought this up once before, but now I have more of a visual of what I meant.

The Lions as most know had black and silver jersey's (like the Raiders) in the 90's. They we're nice, but the Lions need to be orange and their current jersey's are AMAZING.

However, everytime I see the Lions being interviewed at practice they have those black practice jersey's on with the white lettering/numbers. With the white helmet I think the whole thing looks spectacular.

So I'm proposing black thirds.. c'mon who's with me? Strictly third the orange should never leave our full-time rotation.

CFL_BCL_Jersey3.png

I'm with ya Burnaby!! I love the current uni's but would also love if we had a black third.

Hoping Lulay will be ok and tests come back negative. I say they let him sit tomorrow, regardless, just to rest. I have full faith in Reilly being able to fill in for a game or two.

I'm with ya Burnaby!! I love the current uni's but would also love if we had a black third.

Hoping Lulay will be ok and tests come back negative. I say they let him sit tomorrow, regardless, just to rest. I have full faith in Reilly being able to fill in for a game or two.

I agree. Let Reilly have the start and let Lulay heal up for the playoffs. The West is basically a lock anyways. Tomorrows game isn't so important to risk long term injury to Travis.

Love the black 3rd jersey option. They were awesome looking in the 90's!

Defiantly more important to not risk Lulay aggravating the injury. They need him healthy for the playoffs.

It would be wise to rest Lulay for a couple of games and the Lions can lock up first place without him anyway.

exactly, and I'd really like to see what Reilly can do with a start. He looked great in the preseason against Sask when he played.

Is Matt Dunigan driving anyone else crazy with his commentary in the Bombers Argos game? Jeeze man, we get it. You're in love with Buck Peirce, give it a rest already. We don't need to hear you cream your jeans over him on every play...

Also seeing him stand in on every play taking more and more huge hits just reinforces how right the decision was to let go of him. The guy just doesn't learn. There's a point where you cross over from gutsy to just plain stupid.