Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Haha omg you so funny. I think your boyfriend would be upset. But for real I've been in Chicago for a while.

Hey zachfetch arguement or not no matter how much u dont like the guy there is no reason to make it personal and say crap about his wife or anything like that be mature

Hey zachfetch arguement or not no matter how much u dont like the guy there is no reason to make it personal and say crap about his wife or anything like that be mature

Woah... Wtf. I go out of town with my wife and crap blows up?! Dude Idk if someone was playing on my account or something but Wtf is going on. Yeah I've complained about people not being active and whatnot but I don't quit games I know the Damn rules.

I didn't say any crap? All I said was I was with her. I've been friends with Kathy for a long time and she's a very kind person.

Dude I have other people that live with me. If you want that win take the Damn win I reAlly don't cAre. And I didn't know my wife's name was Kathy....hmm strange.

Dude I have other people that live with me. If you want that win take the Damn win I reAlly don't cAre. And I didn't know my wife's name was Kathy....hmm strange.

Like I said take the Damn win. I dont care. I didn't play you. I didnt post a Damn thing on here about it.

florida is available, looking for boston, pittsburgh, buffalo, carolina, and winnipeg

no tengo pantalones porque mi madre es queso

Like I said take the Damn win. I dont care. I didn't play you. I didnt post a Damn thing on here about it.

I don't suppose you have any photos from your alleged trip to Chicago?

Just asked Detroit for us to arrange my win but he refused and blamed his cousin for doing all this.

Lies.

i'd like to give props to florida's GM for being one of the honest players in this league - his xbox overheated in the third and lost connection, i thought he quit, but he sent me a pic of his disconnect, apologized, and came online as soon as he could to give me the win

just thought i'd bring a bit of positivity to this thread, its been getting pretty hostile lately :lol:

Just asked Detroit for us to arrange my win but he refused and blamed his cousin for doing all this.

Lies.