Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

Oh trust me it will be. 9-5 all day? Oh did you forget I got you 7-1 all day brah haha. Good 7 game series.

You got rolled dawg. Better luck next season.

7-1 I stopped playing after 3 and just went for hits

Haha yeah ok. All you did after I was up by 5 was take runs At players. And it went to a game 7. Sooooo saying I got "rolled" is kinda stupid. If I got swept it would make sense. Just sayin.

Haha yeah ok. All you did after I was up by 5 was take runs At players. And it went to a game 7. Sooooo saying I got "rolled" is kinda stupid. If I got swept it would make sense. Just sayin.

So is the sim happening tomorrow? I know it's 5 days to finish I series but pretty sure 2 series haven't even started?

kayp, ive done everything in my power to get ottawa to pay attention to me, join a party or accept an invite. i warned you guys on sunday that i am leaving right after work tomorrow to go hunting - so boot him and let me play the comp, because if this series gets simmed - win or lose i'm gone.

kayp, ive done everything in my power to get ottawa to pay attention to me, join a party or accept an invite. i warned you guys on sunday that i am leaving right after work tomorrow to go hunting - so boot him and let me play the comp, because if this series gets simmed - win or lose i'm gone.

It seems to me that Ottawa has made no attempt to play his games, he has not responded to mine or KingAlberts' messages, so I'm going to boot him (temporarily), hopefully you have enough time to play your games.

wow this opens up the east. I hope it's me and nj in the conf finals now

And look past me all you want east - Crosby Malkin and niskanen are all finally healthy and out for blood.

And look past me all you want east - Crosby Malkin and niskanen are all finally healthy and out for blood.

Lololololololololololololol good luck princess. I'm gonna laugh when Vancouver smokes you when you play him

Lololololololololololololol good luck princess. I'm gonna laugh when Vancouver smokes you when you play him

If you eliminate me from the playoffs, assuming we play next round, I'll do my best to stop chirping lol