Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

• Please log in to reply
3155 replies to this topic

#3061 Touchet

Touchet

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Dallas, when do you want to get our game in?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins

#3062 Beluga Whale

Beluga Whale

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Calgary if you're getting on this year message me when you want to play.

Edited by Beluga Whale, 27 January 2013 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image
Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Boston Bruins Posted Image

#3063 Touchet

Touchet

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Ok, I'm calling out Dallas.

So you take runs at my best players in our last game because you can't compete with me (which as faggy as it is it's somewhat understandable based on how bad you are) which resulted in Datsyuk getting knocked out; fair enough, I'll live. However, we have one more game left to play. You and I both know how it's going to go down, which is why I'm assuming you're avoiding me again. But isn't avoiding me twice this season and letting games go to a sim just so you had a chance at winning already enough chicken$hit behaviour? Answer the bell you baby. Scratch Grabner so you'll have some offence for your 4 game first round matchup against Chicago, I don't care, but at least search for those little nuts and man up there Zachfetch.

Edited by Touchet, 27 January 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3064 canucksfan9191

canucksfan9191

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

POPULAR

So you take runs at my best players in our last game because you can't compete with me (which as faggy as it is it's somewhat understandable based on how bad you are) which resulted in Datsyuk getting knocked out; fair enough, I'll live. However, we have one more game left to play. You and I both know how it's going to go down, which is why I'm assuming you're avoiding me again. But isn't avoiding me twice this season and letting games go to a sim just so you had a chance at winning already enough chicken$hit behaviour? Answer the bell you baby. Scratch Grabner so you'll have some offence for your 4 game first round matchup against Chicago, I don't care, but at least search for those little nuts and man up there Zachfetch.

You in fact are the new zachfetch, All you do is troll and verbally attack ppl and cry when things don't go your way. This might sound amazing to you cause you have never had this happen to you but i go to school 5 day a week and and work 3-4 days a week cause i have expenses i have to pay for the that my mommy and daddy don't pay for. I don't free load off my parents like you so i don't have 12 plus hours of free time to spend on xbox and a forum figuring out new ways to be a douchbag. Your games aren't the only games that have simmed this season just cause i couldn't make it online to play them cause my real life got in the way of "real" important things like playing you in a video game. Also when datsyuk got hurt you weren't fine with it you cried about it on the forum and to me on xbox a example of something not going your way so you bitch, complain. cry and verbally attack the person.Also dont flatter youself i wastn taking runs hat you best players if the player touched the puck i went for the hit it just so happens the datsyuk had the puck and i crushed him,which for your information i will adopt the same gameplan whenever i play you as soon as you try the forehand back hand deke on the short side cause thats all you do when you play me, better hope we dont play in the playoffs because i promise you that you will get to the next round i just dont know how may star players will be going there with you :bigblush: . In my opinion you and your dickhead ways have no business in this league but lucky for you im not the comish. I know that its only a matter of time now before you and LA start attacking me on here but i honestly dont give touchits

Edited by canucksfan9191, 28 January 2013 - 11:07 AM.

Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Montreal CanadienslPosted Image
Bad Ass Mother Faulkers - GM of the Toronto Maple LeafsPosted Image

#3065 Touchet

Touchet

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

You in fact are the new zachfetch, All you do is troll and verbally attack ppl and cry when things don't go your way. This might sound amazing to you cause you have never had this happen to you but i go to school 5 day a week and and work 3-4 days a week cause i have expenses i have to pay for the that my mommy and daddy don't pay for. I don't free load off my parents like you so i don't have 12 plus hours of free time to spend on xbox and a forum figuring out new ways to be a douchbag. Your games aren't the only games that have simmed this season just cause i couldn't make it online to play them cause my real life got in the way of "real" important things like playing you in a video game. Also when datysuk got hurt you weren't fine with it you cried about it on the forum and to me on xbox a example of something not going your way so you bitch, complain. cry and verbally attack the person. In my opinion you and your dickhead ways have no business in this league but lucky for you im not the comish. I know that its only a matter of time now before you and LA start attacking me on here but i honestly dont give touchits

Wow, you sure know a ton about me dude. You nailed it. Lol, the fact that you come online and ignore my game invites is what makes you a pu$$, Not the fact that you aren't always on, obviously we all have lives beyond this game, that's not the point. And yeah, Datsyuk getting injured because you spent half our game just taking runs at players and not even playing the game shows you're so above me... You wasted the time playing this game but you didn't even play the game with the intention of winning; great use of your valuable time.

Edited by Touchet, 28 January 2013 - 10:58 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3066 canucksfan9191

canucksfan9191

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

other ppl use my xbox like my dad so i invite are being ignored its a safe bet that he is playing lighten up asshole just because a couple of ur games dont get play the world isnt gonna end. i spent the 3rd period hitting your players cause its hard to comeback from a 7 goal difference( by the way 5 of them were backhand forehand)

Edited by canucksfan9191, 28 January 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#3067 Touchet

Touchet

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

other ppl use my xbox like my dad so i invite are being ignored its a safe bet that he is playing lighten up asshole just because a couple of ur games dont get play the world isnt gonna end. i spent the 3rd period hitting your players cause its hard to comeback from a 7 goal difference( by the way 5 of them were backhand forehand)

You were taking runs at guys away from the play, but ok. By the way, don't worry, we won't play in the playoffs... You'd need to win a playoff series for that to happen. Also, you can't bitch that I glitch goal when you give me 10 breakaways a game and you aren't able to generate offence against me or even touch the puck for that matter. Even the odd opportunity you'd get with Grabner you tried the same move every time, you're just much more predictable than most people, so it isn't hard to stop. If I do the same thing every time you'd think you'd have the mental capacity to adjust or prevent me from doing it constantly since you made it very clear that you're awesome for being a brilliant student and all, but I guess not.

Edited by Touchet, 28 January 2013 - 11:56 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3068 canucksfan9191

canucksfan9191

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Oh snap good one make a mhl 13 insult caise those really hurt my feelings,the more insults ypu make to ppl about there play in the game the more you prove how much u really care about how you do in a video game why dont you take acouple hours off hangout with LA so he can teach you how to insult people better cause he is good at it. I also know that when you get booted from the playoffs you will be pissed and probs cry were when i get booted in the first round i will go on with my life and wait for th next season cause i dont care. All the players i hit had the puck or just passed it granted acouple my have been a little late but i wasnt hitting players that never had the puck

#3069 PleaseDontKickMe

PleaseDontKickMe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

Posted Image
Vancouver Melvins GM

Certified Internet Warrior

#3070 Touchet

Touchet

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Oh snap good one make a mhl 13 insult caise those really hurt my feelings,the more insults ypu make to ppl about there play in the game the more you prove how much u really care about how you do in a video game why dont you take acouple hours off hangout with LA so he can teach you how to insult people better cause he is good at it. I also know that when you get booted from the playoffs you will be pissed and probs cry were when i get booted in the first round i will go on with my life and wait for th next season cause i dont care. All the players i hit had the puck or just passed it granted acouple my have been a little late but i wasnt hitting players that never had the puck

I really like the part where you quoted yourself. Twice.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3071 canucksfan9191

canucksfan9191

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Posted Image

Hahaha

#3072 PleaseDontKickMe

PleaseDontKickMe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

I agree. Anahiem is a f@660T
Vancouver Melvins GM

#3073 PleaseDontKickMe

PleaseDontKickMe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

pics or it didnt happen.
Vancouver Melvins GM

#3074 canucksfan9191

canucksfan9191

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

I really like the part where you quoted yourself. Twice.

Still laying down the good insults i see you are just to good at this

#3075 *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,453 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Calgary if you're getting on this year message me when you want to play.

I was on last night for a couple hours

Posted Image

^Vintage Canuck^

CDC STHS Hockey League Commissioner

CDC STHS Tampa Bay Lightning

#3076 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

This thread is golden

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#3077 RW98

RW98

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Touchet is a douche.
Xbox 360 Prestige Worldwide GM - Vancouver Canucks Posted Image

#3078 Touchet

Touchet

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Touchet is a douche.

Love you too <3

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3079 Blömqvist

Blömqvist

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

I'll be online at 6pm PST to get in my final two games against the Red Wings and Rangers.

#3080 PleaseDontKickMe

PleaseDontKickMe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Touchet is a douche.

You tell 'em big guy! I got your back! :D
Vancouver Melvins GM

#3081 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,522 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Aside from all the lovely emotion and anger being poured into this thread.

Playoffs are 45 minutes away.

IsxazT7.gif

St. Louis Blues STHS GM small.png

Colorado Avalanche EHL GM small.png

#3082 Blömqvist

Blömqvist

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

That is some major BS. Start of the playoffs and Pekka Rinne is injured for the next 10 games. :picard:

Edited by Blömqvist, 28 January 2013 - 08:08 PM.

#3083 nucklehead44

nucklehead44

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Oh come on Nashville -_- I got beat out of the playoffs by 2 points by the computer. Well, enjoy the warm up Touchet
Col GM - Prestige Worldwide

#3084 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,522 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Oh come on Nashville -_- I got beat out of the playoffs by 2 points by the computer. Well, enjoy the warm up Touchet

Lololol I saw that and I was like... seriously..BS man, BS...

IsxazT7.gif

#3085 PleaseDontKickMe

PleaseDontKickMe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

lolololololololololololololololololololololololo
Vancouver Melvins GM

#3086 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,522 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

(Repost from the front page)

Rules for playoffs.

You will be given 5 days to complete the series. If everyone in the round is done earlier then will move forward before the 5 day mark. Extra may be given if you give me a valid excuse for not being able to play.

1. Quitting:

Quitting will result in two things; either you make up the game and give your opponent the win, or you can be booted from the league and your opponent will have an automatic series win. If a player loses connection during a playoff game while losing he must give the opponent the win in a make-up game.

2. Inactivity or unwillingness to play:

All games must be played in the 5 day period and NO games will be left to SIM. You must make an attempt to schedule games with your opponent in order to finish the series before the 5 day mark. If the series cannot be completed before the deadline because of unexcused inactivity or evident unwillingness to play, temporary removal from the league may be necessary and the player who was willing to play will be given a series win.

IsxazT7.gif

#3087 PleaseDontKickMe

PleaseDontKickMe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

(Repost from the front page)

Rules for playoffs.

You will be given 5 days to complete the series. If everyone in the round is done earlier then will move forward before the 5 day mark. Extra may be given if you give me a valid excuse for not being able to play.

1. Quitting:

Quitting will result in two things; either you make up the game and give your opponent the win, or you can be booted from the league and your opponent will have an automatic series win. If a player loses connection during a playoff game while losing he must give the opponent the win in a make-up game.

2. Inactivity or unwillingness to play:

All games must be played in the 5 day period and NO games will be left to SIM. You must make an attempt to schedule games with your opponent in order to finish the series before the 5 day mark. If the series cannot be completed before the deadline because of unexcused inactivity or evident unwillingness to play, temporary removal from the league may be necessary and the player who was willing to play will be given a series win.

screw that if im losing im gonna quit.
Vancouver Melvins GM

#3088 R.A Dickey

R.A Dickey

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Waiting for the rebuild!! Next year, I'm taking it

#3089 PleaseDontKickMe

PleaseDontKickMe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Waiting for the rebuild!! Next year, I'm taking it

Posted Image
Vancouver Melvins GM

#3090 Beluga Whale

Beluga Whale

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

lolololol
Posted Image
Prestige Worldwide - GM of the Boston Bruins Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.