The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Apple Juice, hope to spot you out there! Was wearing a nucks shirt last year and got alot of high fives, good times, edc has a huge canadian population! like 30-40% id say that i met. Cannot wait!!!! Got my insomnia tickets too, missed dash berlin last year at edc cuz he was playing at 5:30 am or something on the last day too lateee.

myon and shane 54 this weekend!!! yesss soo excited anyone going?

My new faves this month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgcJRTQKjQ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFCaaD_gMhU

My one rare hardstyle indulgence.... omg facemelt

Apple Juice, hope to spot you out there! Was wearing a nucks shirt last year and got alot of high fives, good times, edc has a huge canadian population! like 30-40% id say that i met. Cannot wait!!!! Got my insomnia tickets too, missed dash berlin last year at edc cuz he was playing at 5:30 am or something on the last day too lateee.

myon and shane 54 this weekend!!! yesss soo excited anyone going?

My new faves this month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgcJRTQKjQ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFCaaD_gMhU

My one rare hardstyle indulgence.... omg facemelt

At EDC or Insomnia?? If it's EDC, might be easy cuz I'll be sporting a Canucks flag cape and a Canada flag for sure.. Not sure which days I want to wear which but it should be fairly easy.. I can't wait to see how huge of a difference the crowds at EDC are compared to here.. I'm looking forward more to Blasterjaxx than Dash Berlin tbh

Found this bomb from Markus Cole...

At EDC or Insomnia?? If it's EDC, might be easy cuz I'll be sporting a Canucks flag cape and a Canada flag for sure.. Not sure which days I want to wear which but it should be fairly easy.. I can't wait to see how huge of a difference the crowds at EDC are compared to here.. I'm looking forward more to Blasterjaxx than Dash Berlin tbh

Well I will be going to both, but was referring to wearing nucks pride at EDC! represent. There were a good bunch of bruins fans there last year, killin my vibe.

Hmm, interesting take on it, its going to be an interesting mix i think of djs.. i am a small fan of dash mainly my bro who funnily enough last year stayed at edc for the 5:30 am set when everyone of us went back to the hotel is the one who dragged me to it, but ive been listening to more and more of his tracks and its got this great sound you just cant replicate.

Blasterjaxx on the other hand i havent heard to much of him except for fifteen and his collabo with yves v - that big. Can you suggest a few to pump me up? Dubvision also.. haven't heard too much of him, but hes had a collabo with sander and Mako - into the light which was sick. overall i think should be a fun warmup for edc. My tip to you though apple juice is that remember if youre going to edc, april onwards just tell yourself that you can most likely see any of the djs coming in an edc set easily.. i skipped hardwell/family day show last year, but lo and behond, saw hardwell at edc, so worth the wait it and you save some cash!

Will be at MS54 this weekend

Nice, ill be sporting an edc shirt if you see me say hi! Can''t wait been so jacked up for this show.

https://soundcloud.c...res-episode-213

such a good podcast.. if its anything like this itll be worth it!'

when is insomnia??? also anyone going to armin's intense in may???

Insomnias on march 15, just a month and 3 to go! haven't gotten tickets yet, i assume theyre sold out??

Edited by Gabes24

Well I will be going to both, but was referring to wearing nucks pride at EDC! represent. There were a good bunch of bruins fans there last year, killin my vibe.

Hmm, interesting take on it, its going to be an interesting mix i think of djs.. i am a small fan of dash mainly my bro who funnily enough last year stayed at edc for the 5:30 am set when everyone of us went back to the hotel is the one who dragged me to it, but ive been listening to more and more of his tracks and its got this great sound you just cant replicate.

Blasterjaxx on the other hand i havent heard to much of him except for fifteen and his collabo with yves v - that big. Can you suggest a few to pump me up? Dubvision also.. haven't heard too much of him, but hes had a collabo with sander and Mako - into the light which was sick. overall i think should be a fun warmup for edc. My tip to you though apple juice is that remember if youre going to edc, april onwards just tell yourself that you can most likely see any of the djs coming in an edc set easily.. i skipped hardwell/family day show last year, but lo and behond, saw hardwell at edc, so worth the wait it and you save some cash!

Nice, ill be sporting an edc shirt if you see me say hi! Can''t wait been so jacked up for this show.

https://soundcloud.c...res-episode-213

such a good podcast.. if its anything like this itll be worth it!'

Insomnias on march 15, just a month and 3 to go! haven't gotten tickets yet, i assume theyre sold out??

Insomnia's almost sold out.. They're on Tier 3 tickets I think...

Haha awesome will defs wear some Canucks gear then... Thanks for the tip... I highly doubt after Insomnia and depending on who comes for Seasons, that I'll be going to any more until EDC.... Hoping that Dada Life comes back though cuz I really wanted to see them at Contact but felt it wasn't worth the money to only go for a couple hours and leave after Dada Life finished cuz Skrillex doesn't deserve my time

Here's a couple Blasterjaxx songs/remixes that I love

Edited by Apple Juice

can anyone suggest any good remixes/songs with vocals in it? Please don't suggest really popular ones because I've probably heard it already! Thanks!

Well I will always suggest this...

And a couple others I like:

I was gonna suggest a couple others like Under Control by Alesso, Calvin Harris, and Hurts... Red Lights by Tiesto, You Gotta Know by Dyro, and Dare You by Hardwell but you wanted stuff that isn't mainstream so the songs I posted are a couple that I think aren't too popular but are recognizable

The more I listen to Red Lights, the more I love it

Same here. I know Tiesto gets a lot of cr*p of people for not playing trance anymore, but he still puts out some really great stuff.

he released this on his birthday. not something you'd be jumping up and down for at a rave, but a really nice remix