The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

I go to raves for the music and have music I love listening to on blast for hours instead of having to limit my earphones/speakers whenever I'm on the bus, driving, or at home. Screw hooking up with girls and overdosing on drugs. Those type of people don't belong here and make the experience sound worse than it actually is

• Upvote 4

good remix, better video ::D

Ellie Goulding's voice is out of this world and with the best and original house DJ in my opinion, Tiesto

Love this mix, thanks for posting.

Lazy Rich is playing at Celebs on Friday and you get free admission if you got your Contact ticket or wristband, i'll probably go after the Nucks game.

Yeah that was sick live... I'm not a particular fan of Animals as it's own original mix because I'm tired of the song itself..

I know what you mean. I also normally don't like remix' of originals but this one was good.

+ 1 to you both

@Animals remix was ridic...

Oh my god. I finallly found it, best remix of Animals. When Hardwell dropped in for NYE I melted.

Was not expecting that drop to begin with (during Hardwell). WOW. I'd say that was one of the high points of the nt

I go to raves for the music and have music I love listening to on blast for hours instead of having to limit my earphones/speakers whenever I'm on the bus, driving, or at home. Screw hooking up with girls and overdosing on drugs. Those type of people don't belong here and make the experience sound worse than it actually is

This, i wish all the sluts and gangbangers would just eff off the scene. Its ruining it, don't mind the skimpy clothing, but when you don't even bother to look at the stage once and are hooking up the entire time... just stay home and dont tell yo momma to bother you.

Edited by Gabes24

Coachella 2014 line-up released. All I can say is wow. One of the best looking festival lineups I have ever seen.

Great mix of rock, rap, and a very heavy EDM representation as well.

Would certainly be going if it weren't during finals season :sadno:

coachella2014.jpg

Edited by Jägermeister

Same. Saw that yesterday night and I was very surprised by how many EDM DJs were represented and going. Also Headhunterz attendance caught me by surprise.. I wonder how they'll take hardstyle haha

Really wish I was going because there are some bands which I don't listen to but have heard of as being good bands that I want to check out..... But if I was going, I'd only go for Zedd and Alesso :P

Not bad headliners... Dunno if I want to go though

They're labelling it a trance/house/hardstyle event. My 3 favourite genres :) IMO, this is an amazing lineup. Dash Berlin actually closed out EDC Vegas this year so it goes to show how big he is and great of a show he puts on.

A bit of an older set, but you should give this a listen

http://dashberlinworld.com/profiles/blogs/dash-berlin-live-mix-a-state-of-trance-asot-600-netherlands-den

They're labelling it a trance/house/hardstyle event. My 3 favourite genres :) IMO, this is an amazing lineup. Dash Berlin actually closed out EDC Vegas this year so it goes to show how big he is and great of a show he puts on.

A bit of an older set, but you should give this a listen

http://dashberlinwor...netherlands-den

I know Dash Berlin is sick live... Hoping early bird tickets are less than $100 or somewhere close to $100 after tax.. I'm trying to save up money for EDC Vegas this year which is why I'm not sure if I want to go or not. I'm not really into trance/hardstyle but I don't mind it

You guys know some good YouTube channels with music. I just started listening to this stuff so I don't know much about it or who I should listen too. The channel i listen to the most on YouTube is TheSoundYouNeed .

Check out the record labels that releases these songs like Musical Freedom, Revealed Recordings and Spinnin Records just to get you started... You can also go to beatport.com and go to the genre of house music you want and just listen to a few of the Top 100s on their list..

I don't know what type of EDM you like listening to but some of my personal favourites are Alesso, Hardwell, Dzeko & Torres, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Dyro, W&W, and MAKJ..

Edited by Apple Juice
  • Upvote 1