The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Starting to try and listen to music outside of Hardstyle.

I like what I hear from Alesso and Hardwell so far, not to fond of David Guetta, Calvin Harris, and Tiesto for some reason. Any other suggestions? Opened to electro, trance, maybe house.

very nice to see another hardstyle fan here :)

Kaskade last night was one of the best performances I have seen. Had high expectations for, and he blew them right out of the water.

Dirty South and R.L. Grime were amazing as well.

Last night was killer, and made up for what I thought (personal opinion), was an unspectacular night one.

@ Jager, Kaskade was beyond unreal, exceeded any expectations I had, Dirty south was pretty good, but I think Makj killed it, those 2 had the best sets of the festival.. it was 6:30 PM day 2 and he had the entire place rockin' out already, I went early before my friends just to see this guy and he did not disappoint, he will be a top 10 dj in the year to come methinks.

p.s when Kaskade played the 8 minute champs remix, I lost my shiz...

Dada life was good, not great, thought they lacked energy... which they had lots of at EDC.

Skrillex... I've listened in my lifetime one song of his... and I hate dub, but his set was strung together so well and had so much energy, I really enjoyed it, still won't listen to his actual music though... lol

If only Bingo was able to play... Day 2 would've been even more unreal, the RIP Paul bit was so respectful, but a downer I bet for alot, incl myself

Edited by Gabes24